Security Installer Community

Direct Response Security On Rogue Traders

just think what would you do in his shoes?

How is that in any way a justification for anything arf?

Roger

I agree, i also think the co had an opertunity to make the salesman the fall guy, but once the company publically supported him as doing nothing wrong this option was gone.

If this was a one off why all the previos investigations. Are they all the responsibilty of one man alone?

If so then why did the company not put 2 & 2 together after the 1st or 2nd investigation?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Guest RJBsec

i also think the co had an opertunity to make the salesman the fall guy, but once the company publically supported him as doing nothing wrong this option was gone.

Good point, though they only did so as a 'footnote' to the programme - maybe they thought there was some mileage in 'solidarity'.

If this was a one off why all the previos investigations. Are they all the responsibilty of one man alone?

If so then why did the company not put 2 & 2 together after the 1st or 2nd investigation?

That's it in a nutshell.

Companies that sell alarms claiming they prevent burglary, rape etc - you know the sort.

hmmm...... all to well me thinks :yes:

No, on their accreditation page there is no reference to the ssaib.

However, to most joe public it looks impressive - non of it means jack **** and some is bordering on a lie but many will be taken in by it.

Can't argue with that.

You're still focusing on the man arf, it's the company, a company with previous MO over years.

absolutely no issue,

i'll try another avenue for a UD court, this guy is caught out solid and very publicly. now the company agree on camera he was at fault.

'bemised' Mr Hook will think thanks a bunch, i was only following what i was trained to do, i'm now to embarrassed to contue employement due to my companies very public lack of support. and subsequently making my cotinued employment untenable.

it won't take much to turn this into a deliberate and very embarresing act of employer/employee betrayal 'i should have been offered more guidance' would Mr Hook ply.

it could interpreted as a contrived dismissal, need i really go on or have non of you not heard of UNFAIR DISMISSAL and correct dismissal procedures?

the above being so of course they will deny any wrong doing, they simply have no other choice even if they had the will.

Arfur

why we even debating this company? why are you decent NSI registered guys not venting you spleen at the NSI?

joke is, i was recommended to join rolleyes.gif

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Just to complicate things.

According to press/BBC reports, the guy is supposedly Self Employed.

So, no unfair dismaissal as such. However, breach of contract may well kick in so assuming Chris Hook has possesion of any sales scripts, Direct may have something of a problem yet.

Just to complicate things.

According to press/BBC reports, the guy is supposedly Self Employed.

So, no unfair dismaissal as such. However, breach of contract may well kick in so assuming Chris Hook has possesion of any sales scripts, Direct may have something of a problem yet.

of course he is, it`s dealer fit, I mentioned this pages ago. Some on here won`t see the irony.

I didnt know it was a dealer scheme?

why we even debating this company? why are you decent NSI registered guys not venting you spleen at the NSI?

I have asked the nsi and the ssaib for comment as they are approved by both arf.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I didnt know it was a dealer scheme?

I have asked the nsi and the ssaib for comment as they are approved by both arf.

and i'll await their considered response with heavily baited breath James, if it goes along the lines of "we will be working with them..............."

ranting.gifranting.gifranting.gif should be yours and everyone else's response to them, for allowing their continued membership - or would you like me to put it to them on this forums behalf?

if what others claim is true, (i have not researched it) and they are known for very questionable and or bad behavior, sorry guys but well i'm just not astonished, it stating that honest view that has got me hated by many as some sot of security anti-christ.

being registered offers you guys the ability to offer monitoring, i'm not sour about that as i don't need all the paperwork, the liability or engineer resets. this badge much as the old GORGI (now GAS SAFE why ffsks?) say to any client by having the emblem on your paperwork, intimates a guarantee to you clients of your quality in ALL respects overseen by an independent body.

when these cases come up it sickens me, it strips away at what should be a coveted veneer of respectability not a license print money. thi is not just about honest guys but for the quality non-registered guys like me to. when i go on sales meets i to have to bat those allegations (remember the gu using the lock out timer?), they remember the lies and or injustice not if they had a badge or not to back them up with.

as i see it, good or mediocre we ALL get tarred with the same tacky brush!!!

Arfur

so anyone want me to represent the views of the forum to the NSI/SAIB then? horse.gif

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived