Security Installer Community

Graded Door Contacts

you don't like CQRs small G2's then?

take it you mean the potted types? we use but no fsl so leads end up into viper or jb. hate those surface with microsw on back, they dont lay flat.

carry box of loads different types, horses for courses. cant say there is any that has got it spot on. think tuesday be 2nd fixing so fitting potted qf into upvc french doors with resistors shrink wrapped and in frame box section. front door elmdene large surface, utitlty door prob potted surface with viper. just all seems horses ar*e.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hate those surface with microsw on back, they dont lay flat.

Been using them for a good few months, no wonder i keep getting shouted at lol, i am yet to fit one myself.

We used to use the knights plastic small ones with selectable resistors, to many faulty reeds and dry joints though.

we use the knight for G2, elmdene for G3.

I also like the seq PA buton.

Tim. If you make 1 more post i can vett you for trade access. Then your pm etc will work

Thanks James.

That would be great.

Te feedback, even if not always complimentary, is always welcome. Its through comments from the guys at 'the coal face' that we learn what people want and we have the ability being a UK manufacturer at our own site with our own toolmaking company and moulding facilities to make changes relatively quickly.

My e-mail is 'open' if anyone does want to get in touch with me.

Archived