Security Installer Community

Tsi Auction Area?

Now now this one again.

So if i sell a galaxy that i have ripped out of a national, is it stolen even though it was an out right sale??

I seem to remember having a 30+ tread post regarding this a few years ago.

I have at least 6 Galaxy12 and others i have removed on Take over. All branded ADT. I keep thinking they may be usefull to someone.

Jef

Customers!

A question.....

If you're selling panels to the public etc, are you selling them the installation manuals and default codes to go with them ???

Don't be silly, no manuals.

..... then they will have to come here to ask for something we can not give them, still it keeps the post count up. :rolleyes:

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

A question.....

If you're selling panels to the public etc, are you selling them the installation manuals and default codes to go with them ???

imo that might be a bigger point than it seems at 1st sight, some panels are 'trade only' supplied - would those makers be too pleased if panel, let alone the engineer manuel was sold to a non-trade public member?

might have to have a 'white/black list' for some kit sold :unsure:

meanwhile for a test auction what about some liturature from Gus and Me, Gus can do 2 volumes on part P, amnd one on if or not you need a maglock, while i'll do 5 volumes on 'old school' alarms and servicing teshniques - that being all one post :rolleyes: .

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

The sale of goods act and distance selling regs apply just like any other auction site on the net.

What is included in the sale should be listsed.

If the goods came with any manual that is not included in the sale for whatever reason that should be clearly stated. Weither sellers do or not is up to them.

Obviously copyright issues, the re-selling or counterfeit selling of manuals will not be acceptable.

C.

Archived