Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx Exit Zone?

Fixer

right fixer, get a man in. easy job for an engineer and no hassles for you. when alarms go bad you get no sympathy from anyone unless you have paid for someone else to take the responsibility. your neighbours will appreciate it

I

I fly gassed up

OK guys

I have a very long narrow hall way with no other sensors apart from the one on the front door, the main box and key pad are only feet away from the front door also, I can stand there very still press set on the key fob open and close the door as if leaving and the alarm arms, when I open the door it triggers the alarm without any delay.

If I stand outside and use the fob the same thing happens.

At the other end of the hall is a P shaped conservatory with a Pet PIR right round the corner out off sight and a door contact on a single door to the right.

Half way down the hall we have another Pet PIR in the dinning room and that

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

you should become a surveyer, that drawing is awfull, lol, only joking. have you fitted an external reader for the fobs? Angus is the man for gardtec's to be honest, he will be along soon to reply im sure. what happens if you set the system at the keypad without leaving, i.e. dont open and close the door?

are you sure its actualy setting?

realy need to know what the zone is programed as. and also is it full set or part set?

cruel, just so cruel :rolleyes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
what! your read instructions and still call yourself a man? :D lol

the panel 'out of the box' has zone 1 set as "exit entry" by default, zone 2 is 'access' if you have not put the front door contact on zone 1, i suggest for simplicity swap it over with say the lounge detector, if that works then test the lounge and all other detection works correctly, but at a reasonable time of day unless you like hatemail ;) .

regs

alan

Arfur mate - it`s wireless

shhs its time for his nap

but needed acknowledging - back to the beach then for an enforced retirement ?

regards

Angus

Angus what i have always said, your always just the apprentice - but never the wizard :P

where did that 'digi' post go? 'cause i got some unfinished business with you :Whip:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived