Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx Exit Zone?

Fixer

Guest anguscanplay
Angus what i have always said, your always just the apprentice - but never the wizard :P

where did that 'digi' post go? 'cause i got some unfinished business with you :Whip:

regs

alan

better make that lunch as well as brekky then hadnt you - in fact tell her indoors I`m staying the week

just a suggestion, take the pir out of the conservatory and put it in the next room (back to back with the other pir) then any body who comes in through the conservatory, when they come into that room it will set the alarm off instantly.

Thanks for that but both the doors to that room have 5 leaver locks on that

I fly gassed up

Arfur mate - it`s wireless

shhs its time for his nap

er as i read it its gardtec i.e. a wired panel + a radio expander, has not said if its a radio tx or hard wired door contact - yet - has he? could could even take the front door off the keypad if the contour shaped one.

given the cost of the radio door contact v wired a very reasonable assumption then so go get you cocoa and night shirt :P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
er as i read it its gardtec i.e. a wired panel + a radio expander, has not said if its a radio tx or hard wired door contact - yet - has he? could could even take the front door off the keypad if the contour shaped one.

given the cost of the radio door contact v wired a very reasonable assumption then so go get you cocoa and night shirt :P

regs

alan

he went for a powermax and bought a gardtec ( theres the start of a joke in there somewhere ) , he got a pet sensor in his consv. but could have run a cable for a DT and the entry door goes of straight away - ITS RADIO you`ll see - she do the really creamy coco ?

come on fixer

please reveal all, what type of contact did you fit to the front door i.e. - wired or radio?

and if wired where did you wire it into? i.e. the keyad zone or panel zone?

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
come on fixer

please reveal all, what type of contact did you fit to the front door i.e. - wired or radio?

and if wired where did you wire it into? i.e. the keyad zone or panel zone?

regs

alan

oh alan alan alan - if it was ( and it isnt ) wired and if it was ( and it isnt ) to the keypad zone we wouldnt be having this conversation now would we

tell him why alter

what! your read instructions and still call yourself a man? :D lol

the panel 'out of the box' has zone 1 set as "exit entry" by default, zone 2 is 'access' if you have not put the front door contact on zone 1, i suggest for simplicity swap it over with say the lounge detector, if that works then test the lounge and all other detection works correctly, but at a reasonable time of day unless you like hatemail ;) .

regs

alan

Man you lot reply quick I'm getting a sweat on running spell check :)

Didn

I fly gassed up

Archived