Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx Exit Zone?

Fixer

remove+ means 'removable' so you could isolate that zone if you had a problem when setting. personally i don't ever allow that on a final exit door as it would be possible to isolate every zone leaving no alarm working at all - and that has been done just believe me folks :rolleyes:

regs

alan

I'm sure your right in what you say but I tried every other setting that came up on that zone first but the remove was the only one that gave me a result.

I phoned the supplier again today but no answer so I have mailed them to ask for a solution too my problems.

Should get a reply within 24hrs or so it says.

I fly gassed up

The other problem I hit today was after power down 4 6 yes no or 5 5 yes no doesn

I fly gassed up

Guest anguscanplay
I'm sure your right in what you say but I tried every other setting that came up on that zone first but the remove was the only one that gave me a result.

I phoned the supplier again today but no answer so I have mailed them to ask for a solution too my problems.

Should get a reply within 24hrs or so it says.

what problem ? thought we had fixed it for you

The other problem I hit today was after power down 4 6 yes no or 5 5 yes no doesn

what problem ? thought we had fixed it for you

nooooooooooooooooo dont do that, its a pain re allocating all the fobs

Yep you have but I mailed the guy this morning before I had a chance to go over the settings again.

OK I won

I fly gassed up

nah its just a pia taking them all down and re allocating - you did put the numbers on the board now didnt you ? LOL

No I fancy leaving it alone for a while now it arms properly and give my brain a rest

I fly gassed up

Guest anguscanplay
No I fancy leaving it alone for a while now it arms properly and give my brain a rest

hey we have to do this every day - and guarentee it`ll detect too, should have been a plumber :angry:

hey we have to do this every day - and guarentee it`ll detect too, should have been a plumber :angry:

Plumber

Tried that, pushed three pipes under the floor to a cupboard for a boiler, color coded them so we didn

I fly gassed up

Yes I will look into that problem, like you say before summer if we get one.

get out of that one angus, guys right what summer?

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest anguscanplay
get out of that one angus, guys right what summer?

what ? its been lovely down here for months - short trousers every day, home to BBQ most nights ( unless we were outside the pub ) tennis on the lawn and then into the pool for a couple of lengths - I love global warming

Archived