Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx Exit Zone?

Fixer

I`ll play till my hand drops off ........................ usualy we can get a good tune out of arfur mo - LOL

I see what you mean

I fly gassed up

ok now we know it's radio fo sure and your 'lucky' guess was right,

but just glance back at my 1st post (#2), smack on the nail i think you will find my tiny wannabe apprentice ;)

after that given the subsequent (and persistent) need for further help posts, it seemed logical to me he might have used a wired contact (as explained), also from his earlier posts his keypad is local to the front door so would make perfectly GOOD sense having run that cable for the keypad, to save a few sov's and used a wired contact either off the keypad, or on spares back to the panel instead of a radio one.

everyone was making an assumption's based purely on the radio Rx being wired in, then at last fixer is going to read the manual again, where he was pointed so early on - by me!.

B)

regs

alan

Sure I

I fly gassed up

I`ll play till my hand drops off ........................ usualy we can get a good tune out of arfur mo - LOL

any cracks about "shake, rattle n' roll" being my theme tune and i will take it as being blatantly ageist :bruce_h4h:

:P

regs

a;an

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

ARFUR, what angus means is[and don't worry i had to tell him ;)] is that if it were a rkp zone it wouldn't be going off into full alarm. although that may not be true if it had been bodged into access zone by mistake. although is is all irrelevant anyway as its wireless.
true, we no know it's wireless, as i said earlier if the entry time was set to zero in error that would cause an immediate alarm on entry, out of interest as far as i know that keypad zone has very limited programability, i.e. i think it's it's only a final exit, might be different if split. only used it once and found to my cost if chime is 'on' then so is this zone 'chimed', bit awkward if they only wanted the landing 'chimed' :unsure: so now avoid it as a rule.regsalan
Sure I

quickest firnger wins - oh and never sleep, the old man needs a lot less than the rest of us cause of his afternoon naps so if were not careful he`ll have everybody swopping curcuits and fitting links " just to see what happened ............ " LOL

i have one word for you my cheeky apprentice - "TAGS"

lol

did you ever try that user code programming trick using one g-tag rkp onto multiple g-tag rkps that i taught you?

regs

alan

At last it

I fly gassed up

sort that scanner out in the consv. before summer

Yes I will look into that problem, like you say before summer if we get one.

I fly gassed up

Archived