Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx Exit Zone?

Fixer

fixer man , I like the cut of your trousers ( not a 32 waist by any chance ) "reading instructions and getting nowhere" LOL

Hey 32 is bang on, is that an ibanez you have there man?

I fly gassed up

nah stay it`ll be fun watching arfur count to the first zone on a wireless system ( it is wireless aint it fixer ? )

yep

I fly gassed up

trick of the trade - when you assigne the sensors put a little sticker on the board with that number on

do us a favour and stay around once " we " have sorted your little problem - sure you`ll have fun too

angus

What you mean like middle 8 :P

I fly gassed up

it is and she`s a real screamer - take it you play too ?

A little until the arthritis got to my fingers, just have an old very thin now

I fly gassed up

oh alan alan alan - if it was ( and it isnt ) wired and if it was ( and it isnt ) to the keypad zone we wouldnt be having this conversation now would we

tell him why alter

ok now we know it's radio fo sure and your 'lucky' guess was right,

but just glance back at my 1st post (#2), smack on the nail i think you will find my tiny wannabe apprentice ;)

after that given the subsequent (and persistent) need for further help posts, it seemed logical to me he might have used a wired contact (as explained), also from his earlier posts his keypad is local to the front door so would make perfectly GOOD sense having run that cable for the keypad, to save a few sov's and used a wired contact either off the keypad, or on spares back to the panel instead of a radio one.

everyone was making an assumption's based purely on the radio Rx being wired in, then at last fixer is going to read the manual again, where he was pointed so early on - by me!.

B)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
A little until the arthritis got to my fingers, just have an old very thin now

I`ll play till my hand drops off ........................ usualy we can get a good tune out of arfur mo - LOL

Guest anguscanplay

but just glance back at my 1st post (#2), smack on the nail i think you will find my tiny wannabe apprentice ;)

after that given the subsequent (and persistent) need for further help posts, it seemed logical to me he might have used a wired contact (as explained), also from his earlier posts his keypad is local to the front door so would make perfectly GOOD sense having run that cable for the keypad, to save a few sov's and used a wired contact either off the keypad, or on spares back to the panel instead of a radio one.

everyone was making an assumption's based purely on the radio Rx being wired in, then at last fixer is going to read the manual again, where he was pointed so early on - by me!.

B)

regs

alan

see what I mean - he`s like a pedal note , just goes on and on whever it fits or not - LOL

arfur old bean you needed to read it slower and understand the info Mr Fixer gave - not come jumping in at the end - tell Mrs Mo to spread the butter really thick on the toast

B)

regs

alan

ARFUR, what angus means is[and don't worry i had to tell him ;)] is that if it were a rkp zone it wouldn't be going off into full alarm. although that may not be true if it had been bodged into access zone by mistake. although is is all irrelevant anyway as its wireless.

Archived