Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx Exit Zone?

Fixer

Guest anguscanplay
I do understand about the advise bit but will those customers be reading this :)

why not - your reading it , some of my best customers check in every now and again , i believe its compulsary viewing in most young offenders institutes and once its out on the net you aint ever getting it back ( bit like Mrs Ego`s little home video )

I will have another read up on the zone programing but what

why not - your reading it , some of my best customers check in every now and again , i believe its compulsary viewing in most young offenders institutes and once its out on the net you aint ever getting it back ( bit like Mrs Ego`s little home video )

Thats very true

Pir`s and consv. are a match made in hell - its too hot for em see ? you need a dueltech or at least a quad detector ( but they dont do them in wireless yet )

Angus

Thanks for the warning, I could run a wire up the up the soil stack box in the hall into the loft then through the conservatory roof for a better PIR or would you leave it out alltogether?

I fly gassed up

how dare you ;) he asks me.the problem is there is not alot you can be told at this point as it could all be progged totally wrong for all we know.the best thing to do is as arfur said, if you get a price off a installer for commissioning the system[shouldn't be to much] it can be set up to do many things you would like. eg. have you set the vo-com up?
I think I might have to get somone round to program it for me but for now I just need a basic setting to put us on.vo-com, I understand what its for but not sure how to wire it too the BT box as yet.
zone type, thats the answer
Thanks for the pointer

I fly gassed up

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks for the warning, I could run a wire up the up the soil stack box in the hall into the loft then through the conservatory roof for a better PIR or would you leave it out alltogether?
whoooo your scaring me - LOL , through the roof ? eeeak but you can wire a sensor into that panel ( might not get it programmed right though LOL )if you need one in there you need one in there - personaly i hate the whole sensor cosv. thing and often refuse to do them

Angus

Thanks for the pointer

right che ers thanks for that LOL

Guest anguscanplay
lol, thought you missed my little comment :P

as for Mrs EGO she is no Mrs,lol do you think i would be allowed out untill 5 sunday morning. :P

actually we had - what comment ?

right fixer, get a man in. easy job for an engineer and no hassles for you. when alarms go bad you get no sympathy from anyone unless you have paid for someone else to take the responsibility. your neighbours will appreciate it

Guest anguscanplay
ahh, so your just a smart a** then, look harder.

then tinitus takes all the credit anyway grr lol

you know there are people on here think were all one person - doh

Angus

Archived