Security Installer Community

Do You "want" Part P?

luggsey

Guest Sparky169
And perhaps using alarm cable between the controller and mains???

:whistle:

yeah tbf i hadnt finished my post so the wole story was not revealed

Got the PM, agree 100% ;)

House prices in Devon and Cornwall have risen faster then most anywhere in the country, as I said so many from the SE selling up and can buy whatever they want round here hence prices are out of reach to local wage earners.....

I think the welfare state was less favourable to single mothers under the tories, Labours policeys just encourage them to have a kid which gets them a house....nuff said!

I would vote for food stamps for unemployed rather then cash and a small room in a hostel style place which in my opinion would get the workshy off the dole and let the really needy cases recieve the money and support they may need for more serious problems. Labour just can't sort anything out properly IMHO.

The PC brigade are encouraged by the actions of the goverment, the BBC have a lot to answer for, saw Dr. Who last week and heard the line "Do you have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend?" which is typical of the way the world has changed under Labour, kids being taught things as "normal" when it's pretty obvious to the majority it's wrong! But hey, this is Labour World where all values are upside down!!! I HATE LABOUR!!!!!!

Majority rules then?

Copernicus told everyone the world was not flat it was round, he was a minority, oh and he was polish. in fact maybe if he had kept quiet we would have less immigrants in this country, how would they get here?

*mods please note, that was satire and not any kind of implied racism, check previous posts*

This may also explain why you think values in the labour world are upside down. its also good to point out this country has never been so stable economy-wise and that's including a war.

i agree, having a kid to get a house is a disgrace but its not easy to police conception unless you are living in ancient Israel

how do you sort out the work shy and the needy? i think this is a common problem for every government and its just not right to cast a net and hope the strong escape.

i like your passion luggsey, you are encouraging me to register to vote.

sorry if this is boring, i will stop after luggsey has his reply. i get carried away.

Majority rules then?

Copernicus told everyone the world was not flat it was round, he was a minority, oh and he was polish. in fact maybe if he had kept quiet we would have less immigrants in this country, how would they get here?

*mods please note, that was satire and not any kind of implied racism, check previous posts*

This may also explain why you think values in the labour world are upside down. its also good to point out this country has never been so stable economy-wise and that's including a war.

i agree, having a kid to get a house is a disgrace but its not easy to police conception unless you are living in ancient Israel

how do you sort out the work shy and the needy? i think this is a common problem for every government and its just not right to cast a net and hope the strong escape.

i like your passion luggsey, you are encouraging me to register to vote.

sorry if this is boring, i will stop after luggsey has his reply. i get carried away.

Well I never said I had all the answers...... ;)

The economy was in fine condition when Labout took power in 96, Labour "have" done the right thing by leting BOE set interest rates I admit. The fact is there was a upturn in our economy due to the fact that Europe was in a mess with Germany trying to "meld" again, France in the grip of the unions and over generous wages/hours and Spain/France doing what they always do.... there was a worldwide boom as well..We almost couldn't fail to have a strong economy in that climate! Things are starting to crack though, taxes have gone through the roof to pay for all "this" which when you look at it is not a lot.....Hospital waiting lists were not falling so hey, just change the way you count them, as soon as you see a consultant for one brief appointment you are off the waiting list! Go to casaulty and have a nurse see if you are dead or dying and you have recieved treatment, never mind if you have to wait 5 hours to see a doctor your waiting time is not counted.....inflation going up? easy change the RPI calculation method to massage the figures....school results still down after billions thrown at the schools? Massage the exams to make everyone pass...easy! Teach kids all about sex as soon as they can speak and they won't ever want to have underage sex...highest schoolgirl birth rate in Europe......Assylum claims fiasco, just tear them up and let them stay!!! No matter if they are known criminals or worse....immigrants taking jobs off of UK born people, no says Labour, yes says the building industry....Well done Labour. In a couple of years time the ammount of loans the goverment has taken out will start to widen the cracks yet more, we can expect to see things getting a lot worse I'm afraid to say, the country will be "paying" for Labour for a very long time I think in more ways then one, seen Pescott on his latest Junket to the Carabien, we are paying for it, Cherie Blair makes cash out of being the PM's wife, shame on the ugly cow.....she shames the country....Hear Jimmy Carter saying Blair was weak to follow bush like a puppy dog to Iraq.....how many more Brits will die for American foreign policy....I HATE LABOUR!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Well I never said I had all the answers...... ;)

The economy was in fine condition when Labout took power in 96, Labour "have" done the right thing by leting BOE set interest rates I admit. The fact is there was a upturn in our economy due to the fact that Europe was in a mess with Germany trying to "meld" again, France in the grip of the unions and over generous wages/hours and Spain/France doing what they always do.... there was a worldwide boom as well..We almost couldn't fail to have a strong economy in that climate! Things are starting to crack though, taxes have gone through the roof to pay for all "this" which when you look at it is not a lot.....Hospital waiting lists were not falling so hey, just change the way you count them, as soon as you see a consultant for one brief appointment you are off the waiting list! Go to casaulty and have a nurse see if you are dead or dying and you have recieved treatment, never mind if you have to wait 5 hours to see a doctor your waiting time is not counted.....inflation going up? easy change the RPI calculation method to massage the figures....school results still down after billions thrown at the schools? Massage the exams to make everyone pass...easy! Teach kids all about sex as soon as they can speak and they won't ever want to have underage sex...highest schoolgirl birth rate in Europe......Assylum claims fiasco, just tear them up and let them stay!!! No matter if they are known criminals or worse....immigrants taking jobs off of UK born people, no says Labour, yes says the building industry....Well done Labour. In a couple of years time the ammount of loans the goverment has taken out will start to widen the cracks yet more, we can expect to see things getting a lot worse I'm afraid to say, the country will be "paying" for Labour for a very long time I think in more ways then one, seen Pescott on his latest Junket to the Carabien, we are paying for it, Cherie Blair makes cash out of being the PM's wife, shame on the ugly cow.....she shames the country....Hear Jimmy Carter saying Blair was weak to follow bush like a puppy dog to Iraq.....how many more Brits will die for American foreign policy....I HATE LABOUR!!!!!

excellent bit of copy/paste luggsy, superb. lol.

last one from me, honest. i mean from me is the honest bit. lol

the economy was fine because Mrs t sold everything, privatisation i think she sold it as, some worked some didn't, by the way, tell sid if you see him. all this share buying meant lots of smart investors could snap up cheap property, some im sure in the southwest, like that twist? so, just to recap Mrs T and the Torrie's are directly responsible for you being unable to buy a house next to your mum. lol.

Germany runs the financial part of "Europe" now and it usually does very nicely against the dollar, this is a shame as Britain does most of it export, over 70% i think, might be wrong, with America. We always have. Another reason "for" EURO, another time maybe.

who gave incentives to go private as far as medical treatment goes? not labour.

Remember Mrs t and Reagen?

luggsey, what do you think of the conservatives foreign policy?

OK mate, I'm done i promise. that was a good waste of a day but I'm on call so I'm doing nothing anyway.

i will look out for you next time I'm on.

cheers my friend. sorry to all who had to read all our **** here.

p.s. where did you copy that lot from? lol

Imo it doesn't matter who you vote for, they are all as bad as each other. Vote monster raving loony party...

In my home town, a man in a monkey suit stood for mayor as a sign of disillusionment with all of the other parties. He won! :huh:

If at first you don't succeed...don't try skydiving!

I can't resist this!

Thatcher gave everyone the chance to buy their own home thereby in a stroke improving most council estates beyong recognition! Buy your home, get a job to pay for for it, pay taxes, simple!

Blairs world is to encourage single woman to pop as many sprogs as possible and get a free house paid for by the state, the house is owned by buy to let investors, the trap is sprung all over again.

It's like council estates in reverse. You must be able to see the reality of the situation? There is a road of terraced houses near to me that is about 95% owned as holiday homes, they are the smaller houses which would suit new buyers but...all taken. It's a free country but I think as a local to my area I should be able to afford a house where I live don't you?

I can't get anywhere near the housing ladder in my area, some of the lowest wages in the country and almost the highest price housing outside the SE.

Blair has done NOTHING for those of us in the South West as we don't vote Labour, but he has increased the cost of living, introduced Political Correctness beyoon reason (Allowed it to happen anyway) I hate Labour!

I dont want to get into a political argument, but you have said 1 thing yourself, almost highest priced housing outside the SE, how hard do you think it is for 1st time buyers who actually live in the SE??

I keep hearing people from different areas moaning about house prices, we aren't all rich here in the SE, my wife drives a crappy S Reg Nissan Micra, not a Chelsea Tractor, we live in a 3 bed terraced house with a downstairs bathroom. This is because most of our income goes on the mortgage.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

excellent bit of copy/paste luggsy, superb. lol.

last one from me, honest. i mean from me is the honest bit. lol

the economy was fine because Mrs t sold everything, privatisation i think she sold it as, some worked some didn't, by the way, tell sid if you see him. all this share buying meant lots of smart investors could snap up cheap property, some im sure in the southwest, like that twist? so, just to recap Mrs T and the Torrie's are directly responsible for you being unable to buy a house next to your mum. lol.

Germany runs the financial part of "Europe" now and it usually does very nicely against the dollar, this is a shame as Britain does most of it export, over 70% i think, might be wrong, with America. We always have. Another reason "for" EURO, another time maybe.

who gave incentives to go private as far as medical treatment goes? not labour.

Remember Mrs t and Reagen?

luggsey, what do you think of the conservatives foreign policy?

OK mate, I'm done i promise. that was a good waste of a day but I'm on call so I'm doing nothing anyway.

i will look out for you next time I'm on.

cheers my friend. sorry to all who had to read all our **** here.

p.s. where did you copy that lot from? lol

All me own work by my fair hands! Mrs T and Reagen made me feel the countrys were safe and in safe hands, Blair and Bush are just dopes IMHO, never in the same league as Maggie and never will be!

If each person that recived NHS treatment was given a equal share of the cash the goverment ploughed into the NHS I rekon they could pay the best surgeon to do the job and still have change for a holiday, all that money on the NHS and still they can't sort out dirty wards, mixed wards and infections on the increase. If only you knew how many people die as a direct result of dirty hospitals.....Tha managers offices are spick and span though with the latest office furniture......seen it wiv me own eyes guv!

Privitisation was saving the goverment/us our tax money on subsidys to failing industry, best thing that could have happened if the regulators did their jobs well! (Goverment again.....)

It's good to have a blast at what upsets you every once in a while without getting personel with anyone isin't it mate, others should take note!

Breff do you have any idea how low wages are in the South West?

Hat off to you mate if you managed to jump on the ladder, I simply can't.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

• 4 months later...
Anybody else seen this?

I have always been disgusted that as a time served C&G electrician I have to go to so many Quangos to sign off on my own work.

I for one have signed!!!!!! :realmad:Online Petition on .gov.uk site

Like a few people on this thread I am a JIB approved electrician, I do hold my C&G 2391, I do have my own 16th edition test kit and due to the level of work I do for certain clients I carry

• 5 months later...
Guest anguscanplay
friend of mine is a plumber went on corgi training for part P came back next day saying he was told he able to wire a house now. so i spend 5 years as apprentice this guy does 1 day course. wot logic ???

your friends winding you up

Archived