Security Installer Community

Do You "want" Part P?

luggsey

Guest Dave the alarm man

*coughs*

nic.gif

I wish someone would put legislation in place to prevent people from badly fitting diy alarm which ring day & night

Guest Sparky169
*coughs*

nic.gif

I wish someone would put legislation in place to prevent people from badly fitting diy alarm which ring day & night

what you trying to say dave??? :hmm:

Guest Dave the alarm man

good intention but the legislation is poor?

*2nd cough*

SSAIB_05.jpg

would be nice if everyone required one of these (or NSI) to do domestic alarms, sort the wheat from the chaff ect....

Most people never admit to voting Labour! I can't afford to run a second car now! ;)

So many people from the SE are escaping to my area I could never afford a house in my area!

I blame Labour for the high demand for housing and not doing something to curb but to let investors, it means I will never own my own house where I live.....

I think you need to re-direct the blame to Thatcher, she allowed everyone to buy their council home(great idea), but didn't invest our money supplying more council houses(big mistake) to replace them. Labour has not been quick to change the balance but if you can get on the property ladder, you should be able to stay on it, Blair has had an almost Germanic like influence on our economy

I think you need to re-direct the blame to Thatcher, she allowed everyone to buy their council home(great idea), but didn't invest our money supplying more council houses(big mistake) to replace them. Labour has not been quick to change the balance but if you can get on the property ladder, you should be able to stay on it, Blair has had an almost Germanic like influence on our economy

I can't resist this!

Thatcher gave everyone the chance to buy their own home thereby in a stroke improving most council estates beyong recognition! Buy your home, get a job to pay for for it, pay taxes, simple!

Blairs world is to encourage single woman to pop as many sprogs as possible and get a free house paid for by the state, the house is owned by buy to let investors, the trap is sprung all over again.

It's like council estates in reverse. You must be able to see the reality of the situation? There is a road of terraced houses near to me that is about 95% owned as holiday homes, they are the smaller houses which would suit new buyers but...all taken. It's a free country but I think as a local to my area I should be able to afford a house where I live don't you?

I can't get anywhere near the housing ladder in my area, some of the lowest wages in the country and almost the highest price housing outside the SE.

Blair has done NOTHING for those of us in the South West as we don't vote Labour, but he has increased the cost of living, introduced Political Correctness beyoon reason (Allowed it to happen anyway) I hate Labour!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest Sparky169
I can't resist this!

Thatcher gave everyone the chance to buy their own home thereby in a stroke improving most council estates beyong recognition! Buy your home, get a job to pay for for it, pay taxes, simple!

Blairs world is to encourage single woman to pop as many sprogs as possible and get a free house paid for by the state, the house is owned by buy to let investors, the trap is sprung all over again.

It's like council estates in reverse. You must be able to see the reality of the situation? There is a road of terraced houses near to me that is about 95% owned as holiday homes, they are the smaller houses which would suit new buyers but...all taken. It's a free country but I think as a local to my area I should be able to afford a house where I live don't you?

I can't get anywhere near the housing ladder in my area, some of the lowest wages in the country and almost the highest price housing outside the SE.

Blair has done NOTHING for those of us in the South West as we don't vote Labour, but he has increased the cost of living, introduced Political Correctness beyoon reason (Allowed it to happen anyway) I hate Labour!

take it you dont like labour then luggsey :lol:

tbh imo labour are w*****s and the quicker they are out of power the better i too dont like them either.

take it you dont like labour then luggsey :lol:

tbh imo labour are w*****s and the quicker they are out of power the better i too dont like them either.

I think I like you a bit more! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Amateur Radio Forum

I can't resist this!

excellent points. i used to live in Cornwall and can see why you are angered, the wages were terrible but house prices were not as i remember that high.

I'm also from Scotland, the test ground for poll tax and the reason the Torrie's will struggle to get elected again. i now live in the south east, thatchers barracks. I'm better off than i have been before and i am seriously considering property developing.

Anyway...

its not possible to let you buy your home then remove your means to pay, i.e. your job. the south west lost a lot of work from the pit closures.

what did thatcher do with single parents?

if it is as easy as "Buy your home, get a job to pay for for it, pay taxes, simple!" then you should be able to afford a house where you live.

Believe it or not, I'm in the same boat as you, i have never paid a mortgage and have always rented, i don't mind this as Britain is one of the only European countries to tie up their money in bricks and mortar. over 90% of switzerland's people rent. this leaves them disposable income to enjoy life with. of course that's just personal points of view.

most cases of PC gone mad are nonsense and it has in fact become a banner for bigots to hide under. having said that bah bah black sheep was banned in a small school in Scotland and replaced with bah bah happy sheep. who cares though?

anyway please shoot me to pieces, and take all i have said in good humor.

thanks luggsey,

dont dunk me

excellent points. i used to live in Cornwall and can see why you are angered, the wages were terrible but house prices were not as i remember that high.

I'm also from Scotland, the test ground for poll tax and the reason the Torrie's will struggle to get elected again. i now live in the south east, thatchers barracks. I'm better off than i have been before and i am seriously considering property developing.

Anyway...

its not possible to let you buy your home then remove your means to pay, i.e. your job. the south west lost a lot of work from the pit closures.

what did thatcher do with single parents?

if it is as easy as "Buy your home, get a job to pay for for it, pay taxes, simple!" then you should be able to afford a house where you live.

Believe it or not, I'm in the same boat as you, i have never paid a mortgage and have always rented, i don't mind this as Britain is one of the only European countries to tie up their money in bricks and mortar. over 90% of switzerland's people rent. this leaves them disposable income to enjoy life with. of course that's just personal points of view.

most cases of PC gone mad are nonsense and it has in fact become a banner for bigots to hide under. having said that bah bah black sheep was banned in a small school in Scotland and replaced with bah bah happy sheep. who cares though?

anyway please shoot me to pieces, and take all i have said in good humor.

thanks luggsey,

dont dunk me

Got the PM, agree 100% ;)

House prices in Devon and Cornwall have risen faster then most anywhere in the country, as I said so many from the SE selling up and can buy whatever they want round here hence prices are out of reach to local wage earners.....

I think the welfare state was less favourable to single mothers under the tories, Labours policeys just encourage them to have a kid which gets them a house....nuff said!

I would vote for food stamps for unemployed rather then cash and a small room in a hostel style place which in my opinion would get the workshy off the dole and let the really needy cases recieve the money and support they may need for more serious problems. Labour just can't sort anything out properly IMHO.

The PC brigade are encouraged by the actions of the goverment, the BBC have a lot to answer for, saw Dr. Who last week and heard the line "Do you have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend?" which is typical of the way the world has changed under Labour, kids being taught things as "normal" when it's pretty obvious to the majority it's wrong! But hey, this is Labour World where all values are upside down!!! I HATE LABOUR!!!!!!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived