Security Installer Community

Rucksack Toolbox

post-1-1159724782_thumb.jpg

Same as mine Mr Happy..

Previously had the standard Aluminium type.

Also same as mine Dave, It's identical to normans but got an extra pocket in the middle. :)

Middle pocket carries chip blower, meter, act batt tester and butt phone. :yes:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

post-1-1159724782_thumb.jpg

hi all

these satchels are really 'posey' imo, first day out as a grade 2 engineer on Chubbs, walked into a building site with my shiny new tool box, announce with pride and gusto my arrival 'Chubb Alarms Installation Engineer' to be greeted by an electricians remark 'look about men her comes a 12 volt cowboy' :P pride deflated and never forgotten.

a lad i worked with had a kind of shoulder satchel all made of real nice leather all sorts or compartments ans so on, which he brought back from his time working the states. now i thought it was the bee's nutts, until one day it chucked it down with rain and we had to stop a bell ringing, satchel become a nice water feature and everything soaked.

looking at theses units i fear the same would happen, so i'll keep to my large sized plastic tool box.

when working on the bell/camera ?

i have a very expensive

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Tool box for me. Its handy because its one of those you can stand on aswell, reduces my reliance on steps.

RICHL you got the stanley one with yellow sides ally tread top, i can reach most PIRs from it.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived