Security Installer Community

Monitored System Offer

They are telling me they will fit an XS7 sounder but as I have not heard of it what can you guys tell me about it?

43389[/snapback]

Have a look here for the sounder. I dont know a great deal about it but would imagine it to be nearer the budget end of the market - not that I'm saying it isn't any good as I have no direct experience.

Hope this helps,

Stu.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Is it only me then that is very concerned the fact someone is putting a monitored system out for £500 notes including the vat???

Bleeding hell - decent equipment alone will cost that :(

How are you supposed to make a living when companies literally give the systems away???

Is it only me then that is very concerned the fact someone is putting a monitored system out for £500 notes including the vat???

-Galaxy 16+ with Prox Reader

-Foam Proof External Sounder

-5 PIR's

-2 Door Contacts

-Carbon Monoxide / fire detector

-Panic Button

Allowing for the rest of the equipment to be of a reasonable standard then at a guess i`d say thats around £400 worth of kit at trade prices, so it`s getting installed for about £100, I dont know any companies that would install for that especially as it could easilly turn into a 2 day install.

As for 12 months monitoring and full cover well thats usually about £25 a month (£300 per year) so even that`s quite cheap at £240 all inc.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

They must be getting all the kit off eBay on the cheap?

If the company have a good reputation locally and you've seen their installations and they are tidy then that's a bargain.

Guest Adrian

B) If its everything you tell us, just read the small print and if you are still happy go for it.

It might be at that price because they are trying to get a foot hold in your area. I've done some realy cheap jobs in the past just to get my bell box in the high street or on a main junction. and it has worked to a degree.

Adrian B)

Those prices are very low for an end consumer offer - think ill change my job to washing cars in the high street - prob make a living then....

Hmmmmm... Just read this on that site..

Remember

Ask your installer for one of these systems, and accept NO SUBSTITUTES

ADE OPTIMA ACCENTA TEXECOM SCANTRONIC DO NOT COMPARE

If your installer insists on another system ask WHY, note his comments then ask me. I will give it to you straight. There is nothing on the market to beat the systems i sell.

Can he say that..? He`s basically saying any system except his are ****..

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Archived