Security Installer Community

Monitored System Offer

Can he say that..? He`s basically saying any system except his are ****..

43515[/snapback]

I'd tend to agree but doesn't every manufacturer of anything ever say that about anything else ever made etc... Winds me up when the adverts come on the telly, (I could go on, but I won't)!

Guest RICHL

The only reason I can see for installing monitored systems at that price is to get as many contracts on the books as possible, in readyness for selling the business at the best possible price.

Hi,

I have been offered the following system fully installed, maintained and guaranteed for a full year.

Scantronic 9751 Panel and 9730 keypad

1 X Door Contact

7x Intellisense Pet PIR Sensors

2x Panic Buttons

Internal Sounder

External Sounder and Dummy Box

Monitoring with custodian @£20 a month Full Nacoss/SSAIB Police Response

All the above for £600 fitted.

Does this seem quite reasonable?  It has been quoted by a very large firm local to me.

Any advice would be greatly apreciated

hi

the monitoring ,if its for a digi is very expensive - I pay £85.00/yr inc vat

Thanks

hi

the monitoring ,if its for a digi is very expensive - I pay £85.00/yr inc vat

Thanks

His price includes Full Cover, I doubt yours does..?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hmmmmm... Just read this on that site.. Can he say that..? He`s basically saying any system except his are ****..

43515[/snapback]

He has and did Im affraid :no:

His price includes Full Cover, I doubt yours does..?

43565[/snapback]

Ser/Eng. I agree with your observation

This is a dangerous statement. We charge £25 per month for a digi. This includes total maintenance. I am well aware that an average charge is £120 PA (i read this somewhere) but put the whole thing into perspective do you really think myself and //.National Installer.// can fit quality alarms for £150. the maths are simple low up front, higher ongoing or higher upfront lower ongoing. Personally i get sick of hearing about our competition claiming we must be fitting **** for the money just because they cant compete. and then saying move your system to us because you are being ripped off in maintenance charges. It’s a small minded attitude to judge on when you don’t understand the simple business possesses. I will not apologise for installing quality and making a profit. Profit is not a dirty word and no one should be ashamed to go out there and charge a fair price to give themselves and their staff a deserved lifestyle for all the hard work they put in. Please Don’t Judge without the facts!

Jef

Customers!

I was the opposite opinion jef - I thought they were too cheap on all other aspects, thats my concern.

43718[/snapback]

DNS Know what you mean. Just read my own post i must have been soap boxin again. Just ignore me.

Jef

Customers!

Archived