Security Installer Community

More SD1+ Speech dialler problems

Ans

Hai 

I have scantronic (cooper)85EN alarm every thing is clear .i connect    my sd1 + device .when the alarm is on .I receive a call from Sd1+ device .one s I receive call when I press number 8 this call is not going acknowledgement ,

Problem 2

this key 8 was working before that Time I receive call from sd1+ .when I press key 8 the alarm not going to off 

please any one know the issue just help me out of this I am stuck in my project 

(EDITED - PLEASE DONT BUMP ANCIENT TOPICS)

Edited by datadiffusion
EDITED - PLEASE DONT BUMP ANCIENT TOPICS

1 hour ago, Ans said:

Hai 

I have scantronic (cooper)85EN alarm every thing is clear .i connect    my sd1 + device .when the alarm is on .I receive a call from Sd1+ device .one s I receive call when I press number 8 this call is not going acknowledgement ,

Problem 2

this key 8 was working before that Time I receive call from sd1+ .when I press key 8 the alarm not going to off 

please any one know the issue just help me out of this I am stuck in my project 

(EDITED - PLEASE DONT BUMP ANCIENT TOPICS)

In acknowledge settings is it set to acknowledge once ? 

In my sd1+ there is tirig input mention 

A B C D/abort

in this slot which letter I want connect in my alarm panel .i want use resister or not

I give connection from my alarm panel ( bell out put ) to SD1+ letter C asper manual C is using for alarm 

but I not respond in this device 

Edited by Ans

Frankly I would upgrade to an i-On 40H from Eaton (new name for Scantronic / Cooper), it'll be familiar to you and you can keep everything else other than the keypad, that way you'll get the free cloud app and forget this old fashioned dialler tat ;)

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

1 minute ago, datadiffusion said:

Frankly I would upgrade to an i-On 40H, it'll be familiar to you and you can keep everything else other than the keypad, that way you'll get the free cloud app and forget this old fashioned dialler tat ;)

I never rated the sd1 etc allot of failures out there 

The issue with diallers is they often take a hit when the phone line has a surge.

You can normally tell an SD1 is faulty when it misbehaves or looses it's memory while you program it.

I wouldn't say the SD1 has a higher failure rate to any others I have seen.

It does sound more like a line issue or the acknowledgment type is programmed wrong.

3 hours ago, Ans said:

In my sd1+ there is tirig input mention 

A B C D/abort

in this slot which letter I want connect in my alarm panel .i want use resister or not

I give connection from my alarm panel ( bell out put ) to SD1+ letter C asper manual C is using for alarm 

but I not respond in this device 

Is this a separate issue to not being able to ack the call? 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.