Security Installer Community

Best Location For Pyronix Enforcer

BveshPatel

Recently I have had 3 pirs fail out of box, wont program to panel, 2 wireless sounders fail inside warranty, supervision ok and strobe works but wont sound, a handful of pirs that dont fail supervision but fail to pick up on walk test, a couple of pirs where the battery has died without reporting low battery, a few failed fobs, one where the tag reader failed and quite a few lcd backlights have went very dim or completely dark. I have only fitted a dozen or so ricochet but those have went without issue, but the programming takes a lot longer than enforcer and the enforcer is more user friendly. And cheaper.

Not sure if it is a requirement, maybe jim might help out if he is still around.

Do you not need to run diagnostics on signal strength for pirs to work properly.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Other than a couple of keyfobs, i have not had any issue with reliability.

Their own batteries are ****.

Piss poor bell protection.

jamming to sensitive.

Just had 2 leds fail in a euro mini rkp, first time that has happened.

ive personally fitted over 250 enforcers, 6 in one week alone, only had 2 faulty panels, 3-4 door contacts faulty, 5 of the old style square keythobs, 2 or 3 pirs but possibly 10 bell boxes with tamper faults which appeared to be due to the **** lid tamper switch, i now adjust the switch completely different and have never had a single bell problem in last 20 months.