Security Installer Community

False Alarm Last Night

If its a late Galaxy Flex panel, have you tried the camera PIR yet [part number ISN3010B4] just got my 1st unit, so I`ll get it up on test, at least you can check before getting bashed over the head or dive bombed by the moth, similar to my neighbours home this morning around 06.45, bloody things!. Barry

AFAIK the Honeywell camera PIRs only do reporting of images to ARCs for alarm verification, the consumer is unable to view the images for themselves.

AFAIK the Honeywell camera PIRs only do reporting of images to ARCs for alarm verification, the consumer is unable to view the images for themselves.

Correct.  A separate IP based camera system external to the property is the solution for me.  I have a new in-soffit mount Axis PTZ dome ready for this. Just need to sort out the recording equipment.

Got to wire up camera PIR`s yet but understand they are for use on free Smartphone App, so hope you are wrong about ARC only!!!!!!

Got to wire up camera PIR`s yet but understand they are for use on free Smartphone App, so hope you are wrong about ARC only!!!!!!

Prepare for disappointment then. You need an PE1800IP Alarm Receiver if you want to process images.  There's nothing in the app about viewing images. 

See doc:  http://www.security.honeywell.com/uk/documents/Galaxy-Flex-Visual-Verification_Brochure.pdf

Did you spend £100 on the camera PIR's ?

It's a visual verification pir, not spy on my gaf via a smartphone pir.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

If it`s ARC only, I`ll go back to my Agility 3 or Videofied for the camera images, but back to the drawing board for the Galaxy, and yes I think the camera/pir was about £130!!

Since when did videofied allow streaming to an app?

Videofied works exactly the same way as the Honeywell one does ie you need a video server that is 99% in the arc so same problem

Maybe risko is your best bet (assuming the cloud isn't down again)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Since when did videofied allow streaming to an app?

Videofied works exactly the same way as the Honeywell one does ie you need a video server that is 99% in the arc so same problem

Maybe risko is your best bet (assuming the cloud isn't down again)

Unwarranted cheap shot.

You get back to sweating that lard off on the beach.