Security Installer Community

Hello Everybody

So it is.

Sack the web designer. It wasn't for the want of looking.

Simple check on companies house will verify the address , you will all find the company reg number on the bottom of the page , sorry but i will have a word with google earth this week and get the to update the picture , our address can be found on the contact page 

should sub contractors be designing.

Well you may want to ask them that question , but that was my last role at Tyco before i left and something they still have me do , i wont disclose any further information about this , 

Simple check on companies house will verify the address , you will all find the company reg number on the bottom of the page , sorry but i will have a word with google earth this week and get the to update the picture , our address can be found on the contact page 

Point was, and not relevant now i've eventually found it, the website MUST contain the address (which yours does but not for the lack of trying i couldn't see it), searching Companies House, is not optional.

Yes, this may seem petty, but with the recent history of a.n.other, add in the false claims then it does paint a different picture to the one you want people to see.

For the record, companies house was checked.

Well you may want to ask them that question , but that was my last role at Tyco before i left and something they still have me do , i wont disclose any further information about this ,

I'm not dismissing your skills..

so are you saying i am being deceptive and undermining another company because i have the same initials or that im not a legit firm ? , I aint trying to take food from anybodys mouths as you can see i have been in the industry since 1989 so theres nobody new on the patch really ,lol :)  Yes i will hang around and hopefully this will all clam down :0

You're claiming approval for something which you're not entitled to claim approval for. That's deceptive. You're claiming you've been established since 1989 which isn't correct.  You personally may have been in the industry since 1989 but WSS has not been established since 1989 - it's a play on wording and you know it.  It's deceptive.

Point was, and not relevant now i've eventually found it, the website MUST contain the address (which yours does but not for the lack of trying i couldn't see it), searching Companies House, is not optional.

Yes, this may seem petty, but with the recent history of a.n.other, add in the false claims then it does paint a different picture to the one you want people to see.

For the record, companies house was chec

the address is on the contact page , our registration number is on the bottom of every webpage , you will see at companys house the registration name is is wss fire & security ltd and as 3 directors

You're claiming approval for something which you're not entitled to claim approval for. That's deceptive. You're claiming you've been established since 1989 which isn't correct.  You personally may have been in the industry since 1989 but WSS has not been established since 1989 - it's a play on wording and you know it.  It's deceptive.

well its changed now so hope every body is happy with it , we have not set out to do that but obviously needed changing 

the address is on the contact page , our registration number is on the bottom of every webpage , you will see at companys house the registration name is is wss fire & security ltd and as 3 directors

As i said earlier, i couldn't see, even though i looked, the contact page.

Well aware of info at companies house and who's involved.

Not trying to provoke but seing a false claim then the somewhat obscured address alarm bells started ringing.

A full scale war started on here over very similar issues.

well its changed now so hope every body is happy with it , we have not set out to do that but obviously needed changing 

WSS Fire and Security have been repairing and installing home systems in the north west for over 25 years formed in Rochdale in November 1989

Perhaps it's not changed enough??

right my web guy as kindly changed the front page for me and will do the rest tomorrow , is there anything else you guys are not happy with while we are on with it ?

Did you wipe your feet when you entered! lol

Archived