Security Installer Community

Dummy Cameras As Dear As Or Dearer Than Some Real Ones

EggyBum69

http://www.chesterfirst.co.uk/news/125913/chester-s-1-million-speed-camera.aspx

people in the hoole end of chester are too posh to torch it,

despite the fact its just up the road from a petrol station :proud:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/425448/Speed-camera-issues-over-1-million-worth-of-tickets-in-JUST-three-years

Lol, that sneeky feckker has nearly had me once or twice.......!

it is a bit hard to read some of your posts arf :dontgetit:  are you using touch screen?

i only ever use a keyboard me, an cant stand the web on phones O_O

most time use iPad 2, worse iPhone due to having large fingers and small keys, often i type, then post to then spot an error. go back in ti edit, phone or door bell go's and i get nailed by the edit timer.

in all commonsense - why on earth is it so short?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

most time use iPad 2, worse iPhone due to having large fingers and small keys, often i type, then post to then spot an error. go back in ti edit, phone or door bell go's and i get nailed by the edit timer.

in all commonsense - why on earth is it so short?

like now you mean :roflmao: thats why i dont use em there fads downgrade from old type :)

i hate way everything is going the way of on screen keys baah

lol... but then you need to pay for cabling if you get the real ones, just to get the LED lights to light up and look like they are on.  And you know fleebay, sometimes, when you get the cheap nasty cameras, the cheap components insides burns out and you left with cameras you cant even use as dummies because the LED dont light up anymore. Or the quality of the image is so bad, you cant even submit them as evidence. Therefore you might as well not bothered paying for the extra material to view the cameras, record it, or even spent your precious time on it.

lol... but then you need to pay for cabling if you get the real ones, just to get the LED lights to light up and look like they are on.  And you know fleabay, sometimes, when you get the cheap nasty cameras, the cheap components insides burns out and you left with cameras you cant even use as dummies because the LED don't light up anymore. Or the quality of the image is so bad, you cant even submit them as evidence. Therefore you might as well not bothered paying for the extra material to view the cameras, record it, or even spent your precious time on it.

the majority of real cameras don't have red flashing lights. most streetwise thief's know its got a red flashing light its fake.

people don't connect the battery in fake domes so the led doesn't flash, so it looks more real.

u dont need much cable an any cheap old wire is convincing enough,

but most installers do there best to hide there cables anyway. going to lengths like cutting out a hole in the celling to hide the wires, so its normal to not see cables,

i got a samsung sn550 570tvl and other box cameras for peanuts off there, picture is brilliant,

an cost a lot less then a dummy,

a lot of people