Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

Ah, so now you only think you know.

so, in effect, you have no fckin idea.

The negative bullshiit that flows from him...

Matt you are liked by people on tsi more than Cubit, due to his negativeness/bullying.

It is easy to be the cocky behind a sudonym

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

once agian Cubit is been a d i ck trying to wind me up..............boring sad man

For the record, you'll note it was you, yes you, who threw yet another of your insults.

So don't complain when you get a response. and remember, you've been warned what the response will be like so don't go crying.

If he was the great businessman he makes out he would not be such a nob....

But he has nothing to protect really.

For the record, you'll note it was you, yes you, who threw yet another of your insults.

So don't complain when you get a response. and remember, you've been warned what the response will be like so don't go crying.

Apologies if I did insult you, had no plans to, and for the record that must be 119-1 to you for insults!

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Your not going to tell him Santas not real are you? You crewl, crewl man

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Matt you are liked by people on tsi more than Cubit, due to his negativeness/bullying.

Dear me, you have led a sheltered life.

Speaking for the majority again are you?

And go on sites like pepipoo and see how infamous matt is - and no matt, you know i ain't going down that route here.

But cubits identity is not a secret. I don't think he is either a bully or negative. He has a very valid point on many subjects and a fountain of knowledge, especially on access control. He gave me a baptism of fire but on reflection it was deserved.

works for me ;)

Your not really called mr happy? I have it on good authority a courier delivered you a parcel and asked if you were mr happy to which you replied yes.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived