Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

Cubit lies about me spamming him ........... we had a row...... I pm'd he pm'd i pm'd he pm'd...

yet he lies to you all saying I spam him......

Sent 18 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

Come on then you are so brave with your words in the forum, what info do you have that makes me a selfish/nasty person then? That deserves your negativity towards me?
Cubit

Sent 18 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

ChrisMurphy, on 18 Aug 2013 - 7:05 PM, said:

Get a fckin grip of yourself big man.

Come on then you are so brave with your words in the forum, what info do you have that makes me a selfish/nasty person then? That deserves your negativity towards me?

People have spent enough time asking you to drop the big i am therefore must remain secret. You piss in the same pot as the rest of us. Live with it.

What does you no favours is the ***** you post then try and defend by inferring its others out of step, not you.

Nobody is trying to antagonise you, you are doing a pretty good job of that on yourself.

Regards - not!

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his smack had talc in it.

ChrisMurphy

Member ++++

Sent 19 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

What is your problem?

Do you really want to carry this on/take it further?

Cubit

Elite Member

Sent 19 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

ChrisMurphy, on 19 Aug 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

You really are the complete ****wit aren't you.
Have you any idea what you are both doing and saying?
Clearly not.
Now best you **** off before embarrassing yourself further.
ChrisMurphy

Member ++++

Sent 19 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

Embarrassing myself....

hmmmmmmm how about I get you arrested at work, would that be embarrasing

Cubit

Elite Member

Sent 19 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

ChrisMurphy, on 19 Aug 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Clearly you are struggling with the constructed of language, we already knew your weakness regarding Law.

Now grow up and **** off
ChrisMurphy

Member ++++

Sent 19 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

Cubit, on 19 Aug 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

Well if you will stop been a wankerr..

ChrisMurphy, on 19 Aug 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Clearly you are struggling with the constructed of language, we already knew your weakness regarding Law.

Now grow up and **** off

THE FACT IS THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE YOU SAID;

"what world do some people live in , thinking alarm engineers are more skilled than brain surgeons"

Aimed at me,

When I DID NOT say that

The fact is you pick at straws to find fault with me

Cubit

Elite Member

Sent 19 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

ChrisMurphy, on 19 Aug 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

If you'd take your head out of your **** and stopped thinking the world revolves around you then you would have seen that the comment weren't aimed at you per se, you'll find I was referring to someone else.
Not that that matters as it is a general forum and I am entitled to post my view. Especially as one entitled to use the correct title of Engineer. Yes, something else that slipped by you in your ignorance.

"

ChrisMurphy

Member ++++

Sent 19 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR NASTINESS

Cubit

Sent 19 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

ChrisMurphy, on 19 Aug 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR NASTINESS

Seems you understand very little.
ChrisMurphy

Sent 20 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

I understand that YOU ARE NASTY SIMPLES!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

ONCE AGAIN

LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cretin. Did you or did you not keep sending me PMs?

Yes or no?

It has been clarified previously so no need for you to struggle with a decision.

Those PMs were abusive and aggressive. Hey oh, not shocked in the least, but they were unsolicited so you got told where to go.

Sadly you didn't take the hint then and seems you still haven't.

You also forget i was able to see the diatribe you were posting to oxo whilst you went public claiming to be the injured party.

You were outed on here as a firestarter. nothing you've posted since shows any different.

Edited so will fit............

BUT IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE CUBIT REPEATEDLY STATES THAT I SPAMMED HIS INBOX..........

ABOVE IS A TWO WAY CONVERSATION/ROW

CUBIT IS ATTEMPTING TO MAKE ME OUT AS A SPAMMER.............ok cubit whatever D i c k

Cretin. Did you or did you not keep sending me PMs?

Yes or no?

REPLIES TO YOUR PM's YOU TOTAL AND UTTER W A NK ER

You also forget i was able to see the diatribe you were posting to oxo whilst you went public claiming to be the injured party.

SO YOU SAW THAT YOUR FELLOW TRAMP OXO WAS LYING ALSO.............Saying I told him i hated my dad......another total liar!!!

You were outed on here as a firestarter. nothing you've posted since shows any different.

Nope You start ****, I do not come on here to start grief convince yourself otherwise i do not care tbh

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Oh dear oh dear.

Seems the word private isn't in the cornish dictionary.

And for the avoidance of doubt. I did not have a dialogue with you. You PM'd me are were told to do one. Unfortunately you ignored the request and carried on. So you got the necessary response.

And yes, i did seek advice on how to prevent you're unwarranted behaviour.

So, stop playing the injured party whilst actually being the aggressor.

Back on topic sort of.

re good management and being able to manage without you. I'm part of the bad management thing then cos i feel things would fold without a couple of key people. I cant afford people of the same calibre. Maybe its a family business thing but i find few even when paying very good money have the ability and commitment to the cause. In time maybe for us. I when you have a large structure it can work, I'm hoping to achieve it with more automation and custom software rather than more staff. Problem with custom software then is who looks after that after the bus gets you, or you break the other arm?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

They are dangerous places. A lot of punching goes on from what I hear . . .

Seemingly so.

Apparently the risk is minimal provided you hold the same views as the aggressor.

I'm sure there's a word for that.

Archived