Security Installer Community

Going Self Employed

paul44

he got caught ....some crooks don't...

and often because the dozy dibble either don't know the Law or actually aid and abet some scammers - Luton Airport has turned into a world of pain for some Police Officers, including the senior copper in charge of the place.

Not following? What major scandal happening down at the airport. After watching the Dennis clip, not sure he is as guilty and banged to rights as some press coverage suggests.

Restraining a driver whilst the scammers clamp his car - in direct breach of the Laws of the land. Their problem is, they picked on a guy well versed in the Law and a pot of cash to fight them with.

Bottom line as gaz says, you don't have to be caught to be a crook.

I'm not...

U look a little bit like brad pitt.

only a little before you get defensive

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

what else would you suggest I train in?

Electrician, home automation, plastering, tiling any other sidelines you are actually decent at and with a bit of extra training you can bring some money in the door. When you're on your own and it's quiet you can at least fall back on to other streams of revenue. I would also put the feelers out for sub-contracting work etc.

I know a few self employed people that do Yodel deliveries etc when they are a bit quiet. Keeps you out and about rather than sitting earning nothing.

Archived