Security Installer Community

Going Self Employed

paul44

I wouldn't go that far. Without going into mega detail as I'll get rsi but the original deal I wanted nothing to do with running an installer business, I wanted to do techy things and run an arc. Circumstance meant the other 2 directors had to be binned or they investment would have been worth the value of a Big Mac but I agreed to sort some things out which I have but now I want to get on with what I want which is to run an arc. I've agreed to get involved in the purchasing of tat alarm companies but that's all I want to do. I don't like installation businesses. I like monitoring. This way everyone's a winner.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I wouldn't go that far. Without going into mega detail as I'll get rsi but the original deal I wanted nothing to do with running an installer business, I wanted to do techy things and run an arc. Circumstance meant the other 2 directors had to be binned or they investment would have been worth the value of a Big Mac but I agreed to sort some things out which I have but now I want to get on with what I want which is to run an arc. I've agreed to get involved in the purchasing of tat alarm companies but that's all I want to do. I don't like installation businesses. I like monitoring. This way everyone's a winner.

so they fkd you off coz you fkd it up then,and want someone in to make sure they get their money back,understandable ..strange you said arcs didn't make money not so long ago,

You misread my post. When they invested there were 2 directors plus one of their own. 2 were removed and I remain and I have been handed 3 times their original investment since. Says to me the only one they have any confidence in is me. As for arcs making money, who said my interest in arcs was one of financial gain?

This is where the issue lies. The installer is the cash cow, the arc is the fun bit. Sadly arc needs installer.

You misread my post. When they invested there were 2 directors plus one of their own. 2 were removed and I remain and I have been handed 3 times their original investment since. Says to me the only one they have any confidence in is me. As for arcs making money, who said my interest in arcs was one of financial gain?

I think prentice was right...

I think prentice is one of the most unethical, devious, underhanded obnoxious **** on the planet and now no longer an mp I'd love him to repeat his slanderous comments he made whilst an mp so I'd now be in a position to sue his **** and make him pay me his pension in damages as he is now no longer protected by parliamentary privilege. But I suppose we have slightly different views on the guy . . .

I think prentice is one of the most unethical, devious, underhanded obnoxious **** on the planet and now no longer an mp I'd love him to repeat his slanderous comments he made whilst an mp so I'd now be in a position to sue his **** and make him pay me his pension in damages as he is now no longer protected by parliamentary privilege. But I suppose we have slightly different views on the guy . . .

maybe,..I like a bit of politics but I've never had my name mentioned in the hoc,not with the the tag lines cheat and fraudster anyway...you should sue matt.he doesn't need to repeat it he said it...

maybe,..I like a bit of politics but I've never had my name mentioned in the hoc,not with the the tag lines cheat and fraudster anyway...you should sue matt.he doesn't need to repeat it he said it...

Look up the term parliamentary privilege.

Archived