Security Installer Community

Stick With Adt, Upgrade The System, Or Start Again?

Dunkx

Saw a powermax box with ADT logo on hols last month... Unless its some oddity ebay fake job?

Also saw a Nova 6 ADT in Bath the other day - again is this some ebay knock up job? Looked screenprinted, not sticker.

As for Le Sucre, can I just ask who came up with the amazing name?!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

The le sucre is not an intruder alarm system, does not comply with British and European standards and is soon to be dropped, I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

Local firms will charge you for the equipment and installation in most cases. However you will get something that is made to the correct standards and you own.

Hi all,

Many thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. I've arranged for a couple of local NSI gold approved companies to come round and give me their thoughts. Whilst it seems a shame to dump a system that the previous owners paid £100s for, my view is you may as well do something properly if you're going to spend the money.

Interested in any thoughts on what one would typically expect to pay for a monitoring and maintenance contract from a local installer?

D

Archived