Security Installer Community

Should I Use Magnetic Contacts?

JonP

handover patter

Yup, probably just that.

you forget i used to have many monitored systems, not one was even warned let alone blacklisted in all those 20 years

Uh huh.

and if they ever do need help, they get it by simply calling my mobile anytime, and talk direct from the guy who installed it.

very professional

you forget i used to have many monitored systems

how many approx?

To summarise then...

In truth arf you have no idea what your stats are as there is no reports available

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

No dig here arf, its just your opinion with no stats. You cant have stats. I have no clue just the same on our audible onlys. Those firms with monitored only estates are the only ones that truly know there full fa stats

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

No dig here arf, its just your opinion with no stats. You cant have stats. I have no clue just the same on our audible onlys. Those firms with monitored only estates are the only ones that truly know there full fa stats

so without some computer (btw there are lies damn lies and statistics) churning away people would chose to to believe their own basically jealous concoctions

it's me who takes calls, it's me who attends them its me who has the confidence and the balls to offer a 3 year warrantee - so why not simply believe me instead? i really don't want to attend false alarms for free at my expense, having over 45 years of seeing others mistakes, i have the know how to ensure this.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

So you have each alarm programmed to autodial you every time it goes off?

machines have not taken over the world - yet!

they have the option to call, they have the option not to. once paid for its theirs.

no fee is charged to do so, no premium rate number just for the privilege to do so, no snotty secretary to deal with, just friendly cuddly little old me - so ask yourself hey, just why ever would they not do so?

(not like i'm going to hoist their car away is it ;) )

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived