Security Installer Community

Unbelieveable, Too Shocked For Words

Oxo

I am the most english guy you will meet and although I do not want a problem and just want an easy life and bring up my kids. If it came down to it I would be the first to be on the streets.

The day after 9/11 I was waiting to see what was going to happen, I still think that one day it could be a total war.

its a bell box on a wall,i wouldnt worry too much,

It was nearly a blank bell at 2am the other day :)

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

In a word?

Riots.

Remember, we've seen all that up here in the north before.

If say 50 brits beat them to death those involved would be prosecuted.

But in the public eye they would have been heroes, and rightly so.

Maybe its against their religion!

Or maybe they're just troublesome, tight a***d fckers.

Interestingly, the Indian community don't deal with them either.

I am the most english guy you will meet and although I do not want a problem and just want an easy life and bring up my kids. If it came down to it I would be the first to be on the streets.

The day after 9/11 I was waiting to see what was going to happen,

So why weren't you the first out on the streets seeking retribution and not standing back waiting for others?

Mr H I think he meant security etc not whatever it is your planning

Despite having a rep as being quite intolerant, I have dealt with a mosque for no. of yrs & have good relationship with the Imam

I suspect the partition of Indian is the foundation or their mutual dislike ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Well I am a sleeping cell...............................Extremist Englishism or whateva..............call it Englishad

All fit english guys should think like the minority of muslim extremists and instead of doing anything to them just be ready (mentally at least) to be a bad ass mother ****** terrorist back at them.

I fear the internet age could make the instant effect of GO GO GO ALL JIHAD LOVERRRS could cause mayhem.

When it kicked off in Woolwich the other day I was in a asian area of Cardiff in the street alone, if it had started there and then I would ave been fooked

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

Or maybe they're just troublesome, tight a***d fckers.

So why weren't you the first out on the streets seeking retribution and not standing back waiting for others?

I know a lot of tradesmen that have had probs with indians for non payment too.

Ive only worked at one muslim house,

Had to wait 20mins for the husband to come home otherwise i was not aloud in the house with his wife there incase i ****** her.

Had two mates from dubai in my partying days both muslim, great guys real laugh but couldent resist getting pissed up!

People  would think I was mad doing anything in Cornwall. everyone is white (99%)

like I say there is just 1 mosque..........but then it has been done sly......it is not technically a mosque

Had two mates from dubai in my partying days both muslim, great guys real laugh but couldent resist getting pissed up!

One of the funniest random moments i saw in a boozer was in the Chelsea Arms, in the Sheraton Hotel, Dubai.

Three Arabs, resplendent in the weekend gear - freshly starched white dishdash's - playing darts, all with a pint of Guinness in hand and all off their tree having had a banging night on the ale.

I suspect the partition of Indian is the foundation or their mutual dislike ?

Mere detail Dave...they just fecking hate each other lol.

Archived