Security Installer Community

Global Tampers

I get what you are saying Arf but I think it would annoy the hell out of the neighbors. and the custome alike, not only that it actually promotes that the sounder is ignored  not sure its something I would want my blokes using

and thats perfectly fine,

i generally work alone, just a handy trick but not used every week.

currently working on a large commercial no zone list, markings on few cables using biro - but unreadable, and on an industrial estate, no prob's with neighbours, and give's the sirens a good work out :).

must be 30 or so doors, all listed as "DOOR IN WAREHOUSE" on the TS.2500, only 9 warehouses to choose from :( so i have ti check each one marking cables as i go, very easy to duplicate and overlook one if not paying attention.

another option if looking for a zone that is setting but no idea where it is, hidden behind stock what ever, use an output to follow that zone, trigger a pmr from the output with roger bleep enabled, as soon as it actions you get a remote signal on the 2nd pmr.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i generally work alone, just a handy trick but not used every week.

That is a surprise. and  I bet you use it all the time.

currently working on a large commercial no zone list, markings on few cables using biro - but unreadable, and on an industrial estate, no prob's with neighbours, and give's the sirens a good work out :).

Fair enough, but making them pointless.

must be 30 or so doors, all listed as "DOOR IN WAREHOUSE" on the TS.2500, only 9 warehouses to choose from :( so i have ti check each one marking cables as i go, very easy to duplicate and overlook one if not paying attention.

Thought you sorted this at the first attempt?

another option if looking for a zone that is setting but no idea where it is, hidden behind stock what ever, use an output to follow that zone, trigger a pmr from the output with roger bleep enabled, as soon as it actions you get a remote signal on the 2nd pmr.

Or do a correct walk and tamper test in the first place.

You give out such advise, that no doubt works. But takes time. We find the fault, not take a week drinking tea.

Archived