Security Installer Community

Thanks Matthew

Oxo

From pantomime clamping villain to every ones bezzie mate, you sold your sold souls for so little... :P

I always judge people by there actions not by what they did or aparently did.

Matt has been a star member, and I am not just saying that because of the free windows lic. I say it because he has participated starting good topics, particapating in other topics. He has taken some tripe and banter from other members and never really retaliated. He has never given me cause to moderate his posts or topics which is how I like it.

Nobody is perfect I would be the first to admit that I am far from perfect, but we all have a past if we dig deep enough and we a deserve to be given a chance and Matt has proved himself to be a  good lad in my books. And its the good lads (and there are many of you) that make this forum a great forum

That's nice if you to say. I'd be the first to admit I've made some mistakes and learnt from them but I am quite a decent person at heart and despite all the frustrations this industry has it is what I've known for a long time and despite the frustrations of bs this and pd that, on the whole I think we add value to the end users and provide a service to them that still is value for money.

Prior to tsi I'd have never dreamed of chatting with competitors. Don't know why, just something that I'd never done but I'm really glad Mr Webway mentioned it enough times to make me take a look.

I've met a few from tsi in the flesh and glad that I did. In the past I'd have reacted like a Rottweiler at flaming but age and a super wife seems to have mellowed me somewhat compared to previous years.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived