Security Installer Community

Thanks Matthew

Oxo

Thanks ox, I understand now.

But let's say a lot of us up here don't want independence. Just look at that Alex Salmond and that wee ugly witch Sturgeon who are the SNP.

I say we should stick together as Britain.

!

ought to be clear. Im sure england will miss north sea gas (wonder why the recent push to get it out of a diminishing resource) but wont miss the ship building cost, bae costs, holyrood funding, nuke sub based cost etc.

Id rather we didnt break up, but if it needs lowering the voting age to 8 then it is your call.

But if you want to go then do, but its total imo

lol you right

See this is where the idiots up here want independence as you think that its England that is keeping us going.

We all pay our taxes and IMO should be supporting Britain.

Scotland and England on their own is just nonesense. I for one and everyone I know is against this.

I think the English media has gone over the top and made everyone think the scots want this.

That is not true.

!

See this is where the idiots up here want independence as you think that its England that is keeping us going.

Scotland and England on their own is just nonesense. I for one and everyone I know is against this.

I think the English media has gone over the top and made everyone think the scots want this.

That is not true.

I wouldnt say keeping you going but the financial impact to england is the bases and the cost to move them. which will be huge. Plus tax income per capita etc vs the outlay vs the gas / oil income

But I dont want a non UK i dont. Granted im english not british, like im sure your scottish not british, but i do reakon we are better together than seperate. but at least if you vote that way scottish pounds will stop being legal tender..... ;)

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

That is not true.

I'd say it's more driven by the TV media/news. To appear politically correct they have to give air time to Political parties (and because the think we all beleive the dogma they spout). That smug fat fck Salmond(?) sees this as people supporting him. He forgets the dangers of beleiving his own rhetoric.

I consider myself as British and surprised by your I'm English post James and how much you think England supports Scotland.

Again media coverage up here is nothing at the moment.

Cubit, you're right about that Salmond. He is nothing but a con merchant that could not organise a piss up in a brewery.

!

That is not true.

but it would appear the people at the top do!

i think this whole thing is actually creating a them and us atmosphere..  my dad is from dundee and half my family are still there but all i'm thinking is "move the subs to pompey, chain saw scotland off and push them out to sea"...

sorry ap i know your a sound bloke. But i think this whole independence thing is odd. I dont see why its even a discussion point, i dont mean here but in general. I think that the snp think the cost to move our (yours and mine) nuclear deterrent is the way to get it through. i cant vote on it so i have no voice. My voice is pull it all out and loose all the income. ie england would have to move all its deterrent and end the scots guard. Thats all im saying. I do truly hope the snp loose the vote, as a ps i think lowering the voting age is just to add to the independance vote, but i would prefer we stay together. if not it will be wales, NI, scotland and england all on our own when we should unite properly

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived