Security Installer Community

Alarm

tbf and objective, I have never used a Yale system and whilst I suspect they may be cack they have a market and do all of you above have experience of them?

I know of a gentleman who installes this stuff along with some other tat, he says its **** and he earns a mint of replacing batts and stevie wonder servicing.

Hes a dick but drives nice cars and now has a fair bit of money.

Personally not touched one other than ripping the bell of the wall

Even Yale won't say their own stuff is DIY.

Take from their sales brochure for grade2 system

"Yale’s SmartHome Alarm is designed to give complete peace of mind, and you should therefore talk to your professional installer about correct installation.

We would not recommend DIY installation of this high security system."

I know of a gentleman who installes this stuff along with some other tat, he says its **** and he earns a mint of replacing batts and stevie wonder servicing.

Hes a dick but drives nice cars and now has a fair bit of money.

Personally not touched one other than ripping the bell of the wall

That knob up north?

Known on forums as Yaleguy and several other names as he keeps getting banned and such like.

There was one in this house when I moved in, I got the code when I collected the keys from the estate agents, the code didnt work but fortunately it didnt matter I got round it quite quickly

There was one in this house when I moved in, I got the code when I collected the keys from the estate agents, the code didnt work but fortunately it didnt matter I got round it quite quickly

Unplugged it and used the batteries for the TV remote?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived