Security Installer Community

Home Automation Panels

i agree with you but if the pulse is adt only it will limit it to a point. The bigger market is the independant.

Im getting a micasa verde to have a play with and hope i can integrate it with HKC 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i agree with you but if the pulse is adt only it will limit it to a point. The bigger market is the independant.

Im getting a micasa verde to have a play with and hope i can integrate it with HKC 

its not that the pulse is an adt thing,no doubt they have paid enough for the develpoment of it,its the concept that should be developed for the security market with automation that should be available here in the uk,

Pulse is a great idea, but its inevitable that it will just help kill us off in the long run.

it wont kill us off tho people wont want baic bells only systems soon,they want all the gadget stuff,a chrome rkp wont keep people happy..

I have no problem with it, but it will finish us off. Its all going one way and thats IT based, at some point in the future this will spread to the commercial customers as well. Then where will Nacoss and SSAIB stand. I will sell up the approved side before it happens but I'm sure you see what I mean.

I do aaron Totally mate. We are constrained by the regs but funnily enough i have a reg to comment on regarding proper integration. There is hope and hopefully more than 1 manufacturer (adrian) will be interested in it.

Thel prob get us to do first and second fix then they takeover.thats ok they can do the call outs!!. Or we could divesify into i.t and take their work;-)

Too late. We had our oppertunity about 3 years ago but as always we are behind the curve. It is savable but not for long

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived