Security Installer Community

New Van

james.wilson

I have 308 SW's and dont rate Peugot. Why dont you speak to Richard he has IMO a great deal with New Astras . Dosent loose much ever. 

Just reminded me I need to ring him back! I was thinking about Astras, bit small for us though, unless we had a pull out floor.

What is the mileage allowance?

Damage fines?

Leased years back and it cost the company fortunes.

Getting servicing was a PITA and no replacement vans.

What ever we want it to be.

The vans go back as they are with no damage

Servicing is nothing to do with lease so you can pick and choose garage, courtesy car etc.

Cant see how it costs fortunes really as its all under warranty?

I see Mercedes have launched a new small van now, looks a bit like a kangoo.

What ever we want it to be.

The vans go back as they are with no damage

Servicing is nothing to do with lease so you can pick and choose garage, courtesy car etc.

Cant see how it costs fortunes really as its all under warranty?

I see Mercedes have launched a new small van now, looks a bit like a kangoo.

Early leasing had mileage restrictions.

Our vans had scratches and scrapes after 5 yrs internal damage to seats and dirty dashboards (Lazy cnuts)

Servicing was at nominated garages and not always a swap out was available so an engineer off the road.

Your not too up on the drawbacks of leasing are you. There are many. And I doubt you have unlimited mileage.

we buy our vans from new and run them till they are either untidy or expensive. 

But we were offered leasing at 20k per annum and no penalty for untidy, damage etc. How that would of worked when pushed i dont know as we didnt lease a bought the vauxhall in this thread.

Id rather not lease but thats our choice as it is those that do. Leasing seems to have changed in recent years but we have never leased anything so not well placed to comment on it as a good or bad way to go

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

We have two 11 plate berlingo vans and are not bad for the money. Good space in the back but driving position is on the small side.

Get around 510 miles from 70 buks of diesel so they are way better than the connects we had on fuel.

The connects a far better built. I can't imagine what the berlingo will be like over 100k miles.

I had an astravan and one of our customers bought it of us. It's still going at 180k miles.... It was just to small for the equipment we carried but never missed a day to 140k miles with us.

!

Archived