Security Installer Community

Texecom Smoke Detectors - Pretty Awful

Get a room u 2!

On a serious note it's good to see adrian fronting texecom on here whilst taking a few knocks but giving good advice.

Do you know if Gardtec have anyone that gives this service?

We have a few prems out there but I can just phone Gardtec or place an order on line from site and have not been let down.

Would texecom do this Adrian?

ADI have let me down loads and I'm not local to their depots so placing an order on line and gets delivered next day to customers house is good imo.

!

ADI have let me down loads and I'm not local to their depots so placing an order on line and gets delivered next day to customers house is good imo.

My mobile cuts out after 10mins & 10secs of no speech, so I'm unable to tell you how long it would take for ADI Global to answer the phone

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Adrian - thanks - I will give you a call soon!

Yes - I suppose we might get a room to (Alarm Protection) - generally though, phone is good enough for me these days - all that physical stuff in rooms - not good for the ticker lol :)

I had to chuckle at the ADI comments too - I tend to not deal with them where possible, in preference to smaller suppliers - mainly because I find their "we're bigger than you" attitude a bit not helpful.

And just to put a final note on Texecom, Adrian, and Service.....yes, Texecom do have exceptional customer service - I cannot recall one single incident of them ever letting us down, failing to help, or to advise on pre-sales issues when needed. I've also found them quick to pick up on any failing and address it very quickly too. I also find the kit more flexible and well, usable than others too.

I confess, I'm not entirely sure (I know I can do most of what we need on a Galaxy) - but for us, the sheer number and configurability of the outputs on the Premier makes it so much more adaptable than any other panel we've trialled - we have a number of Premiers for example, which control CCTV systems just using zone follow outputs...and we've successfully used Ricochet as a point asset protection system, integrated with intruder, integrated with the CCTV too.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

Get a room u 2!

On a serious note it's good to see adrian fronting texecom on here whilst taking a few knocks but giving good advice.

We have a few prems out there but I can just phone Gardtec or place an order on line from site and have not been let down.

Unfortunately that is not our business model at the present.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Unfortunately that is not our business model at the present.

My Risco rep has asked more than once what they need to do to secure my commercial control spend, but selling Premiers is not a suggestion there going to take on board, shame as they probably the only security wholesaler who have embraced the basic ideas of customer service

i.) answer the phone

ii.) have an e commerce site that works

iii.) have realistc pricing

iv.) be able to send items via courier it within 1-2days

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

My Risco rep has asked more than once what they need to do to secure my commercial control spend, but selling Premiers is not a suggestion there going to take on board, shame as they probably the only security wholesaler who have embraced the basic ideas of customer service

i.) answer the phone

ii.) have an e commerce site that works

iii.) have realistc pricing

iv.) be able to send items via courier it within 1-2days

I know i was there when it all started,i used to run the Bristol branch of Gardtec as was then, it was a very successful operation, good products, good people and excellent customers service were the backbone of the success

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

I know i was there when it all started,i used to run the Bristol branch of Gardtec as was then, it was a very successful operation, good products, good people and excellent customers service were the backbone of the success

cool, any idea why evryone else is doing it so wrong ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

It's because I am not there, only joking, my personal feelings are that many distributors are trying to support too many different lines of product, and that they are trying to support too many disciplines. Back when I was doing it, 90% of what we sold was Gardtec brand, and the same proportion of sales were Intruder based. Nowadays everybody is trying to support everything across all the disciplines. This I feel diminishes the level of expertise available, dilutes relationships, because in many cases you speak to different people for different stuff, and of course means that the level of stock holding now is nowhere near what it used to be. I understand the reasons, and stock is dead money until it is sold, but without stock you cannot provide the service, without the service you lose customers or fail to get new ones, and so the circle is ever decreasing.......

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Get a room u 2!

ADI is pants, have not dealt with them for years.

Enterprise (bedford) will have texecom kit with you next day.

Ive had it delivered by courier for years.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived