Security Installer Community

Forget Diy I Need To Get A Pro In - But How?

RC944

If we were quoting,

Small A/O domestics Cooper 9651

Anything more would be a gal, if its simple (no links/groups required) 2 series, anything more a GD48 upwards. Ordering some flexes in as they're a more 'proper' galaxy with goups/links etc. I find 2 series too limited

We do fit Texe, but only for iD swap outs

I can see also why a "unseen" quote is given.

Have done so on any an occasion and if accepted it is agreed via fax/email it is as close as possible to the instructions and access given, I do not fit a customers device(s) unless I have experience and or stock. Otherwise they use my choice or I walk.

Also included if priced unseen is a guarantee of the first half hour, At least petrol is either or almost covered.

As for a "generic" cost. Sorry but that is bull, depending on the system they can vary immensley.

To the OP PM sent so I can compare, And give you what I think is best for you "sight unseen" obviously.

Kind regards to all.

TBF we wouldnt fit a panel we are not familiar with, nor a wireless panel that we dont carry parts for. However, that said we reply to all enquiries, did you provide a phone number in your email?

Pete i do hope this isnt an enquiry from Scotland. If it were i may have made us look rude by not replying. i will respond with a sorry we dont cover that area ATM. :oops:

Customers!

Archived