Security Installer Community

Adt

a1steve

Kings are working for bottle tops, we just tendered for a national pub chain and Kings knocked our rates in half. I think its down to Kings and Secom. I have no interest in national contracts for pubs and retail as a rule but it was a quick and easy tender, but they screw you to the wall for every last possible charge you could make, inc. mark up on parts. Its all done by facilities management companies so they know just how to play it, not worth the time in most cases.

To anyone asking why they do it, which is cheaper, breaking even or big redundancy bills? They are all fighting to see who is left at the end of this rat race, and its harder for the likes of the bottom end nationals like Kings.

Astons are not that expensive on the 2nd hand market.

Compared to the list price and waiting list anyway.

Cannot wait till I get to got to Park Lane Aston and go "Oi geezer I`ll have that one". The stuck up fools will have a heart attack.

Astons are not that expensive on the 2nd hand market.

Compared to the list price and waiting list anyway.

Cannot wait till I get to got to Park Lane Aston and go "Oi geezer I`ll have that one". The stuck up fools will have a heart attack.

I'd be surprised if Anthony lowered himself to 2nd Hand

The owner of a small building firm a few doors down from me has a brand new Aston, only has 10-15 staff.

Unless you are taking big money out each year or have a realistic exit strategy I just don't see the point of chasing dodgy retail contracts. The likes of Kings have no choice now but for most its just not worth the hassle.

What about romec and able alarms. There not so heavily into the retail sector.

Romec was DSG & M&S, I assume their captive post office estate pays better money ?

Able was lidl, however I think they are CPS now.

Also local to be me Bloodfast, Paramedic's & the Police Dogs are 3 series estate users, being cynical I assume BMW would have to competitive with Skoda, Ford, Vauxhall ect... to win the business, come renewal time they'll tender out the contract again & seek the better deal

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived