Security Installer Community

Adt

a1steve

I've never understood that 'organisation'.

Concept seems ok but the movers and shakers within just seem to be 'Billy big talkers'.

I can understand the concept but i'm in the frame of mind that if you don't have an engineer local enough to do it you shouldn't really take the contract anyway. That and you're really putting your name to other peoples work. It takes trust to a whole new level.

Chubb lost a rather large contract a couple of years ago. rumour has it they would like it back. Having just witnessed the pigs ear of a job the local management have made on a certain job (over in the posh area of happyland) i think there is very little chance of them ever getting it back.

It happened up by our with with ADT. They made a right pigs ear of some local authority work but since there were jobs aplenty they didnt really bother when they got kicked out. Came back cap in hand and nicked it back for £30/hour labour/call rate with a free years monitoring. If they want it they can get it.

It happened up by our with with ADT. They made a right pigs ear of some local authority work but since there were jobs aplenty they didnt really bother when they got kicked out. Came back cap in hand and nicked it back for £30/hour labour/call rate with a free years monitoring. If they want it they can get it.

This was one specific job. One they just had to get right. No ifs, no buts.

Poor old engineer did his best, as i say, the management let him down.

Chubb lost a rather large contract a couple of years ago. rumour has it they would like it back. Having just witnessed the pigs ear of a job the local management have made on a certain job (over in the posh area of happyland) i think there is very little chance of them ever getting it back.

wow......

there's some where posh around here ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I was at a site today that was done by ADT massive place with Gal 520 with 18 groups and Adpro with 20 cameras. You should see the state of it.It has only been installed for 11 months customer says ADT service team blaming install team and he had both service and install managers onsite for site visit and he says he had to seperate them both as they were going to beat the **** out of each other over who was to blame lol. Ah well another job for us to put right.

bright house has gone to Kings

Kwik Fit has gone to Kings

a few of the pubs have gone to Kings

a few of the estate agents chains have also gone to Kings

seems like Kings are doing rather well!!!!

well they do everything now , electrical, fire, cctv, monitoring (UK Monitoring), emergency lighting, and they eill even build you a cash point bunker and stick one in it as well!!!

oh and dont forget the access control, the guarding side, and last but not least gates and barriers

Oasis

Archived