Security Installer Community

Adt

a1steve

ADT have the best brand recognition out of the lot IMO. You speak to Joe Bloggs about alarms and even if they don't know anything you can bet they will know what a "Yellow box on the wall" is. People love to slate ADT but I think their model is the way forward. (I don't agree with everything they do mind you)

Little note on the high street contracts. If ADT lose them we can all guess where they've probably landed. Kings, Secom, Chubb et all. I don't think NASIC has even picked up a nationwide contract yet but i'd happily be proved wrong on that.

I used to work all over the country... when my local branch of WH Smith had the Secom box replaced by a new Pointer box, I was surprised to see the Skipton branch with older Pointer box with a Secom label slapped on it...

It almost as if they had someone appointed as a buyer who plays alarm company salesmen of one another until the store secure the services of the lowest possible bidders ? my inner cynic would also assume if not a fully inclusive contract a quoted price for emergency turn out would be in place to ensure the lowest bidder would be unable to screw the store over with an inflated price to make good on a low figure ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I don't think NASIC has even picked up a nationwide contract yet but i'd happily be proved wrong on that.

I've never understood that 'organisation'.

Concept seems ok but the movers and shakers within just seem to be 'Billy big talkers'.

buying group, many of the member manages to by their prefered kit for less than the buying group item

Exactly.

Best i can make out is it is just a monthly jolly for those attending the 'get together' - usually at the expense of the next manufacturer they claim to be looking at.

buying groups as they are/were isnt imo what its cracked up to be anymore. imo the internet changed that

G4s have just lost the O2 shops contract to Chubb. Where does that leave them?

shifted staff for the olympics? sorry i know not but ....

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived