Security Installer Community

Daft Question ?

MrHappy

check out the link.......  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is having the security features of your betting shop listed online a good idea ?

alterEGo

sorry mate i do go off on one now and again, i think its due to seeing so many idiotic mistakes, bad installs, nationals shafting customers all over the place etc etc.

all we try to do, is do a good job, for a decent price and ensure the false alarm rate is down !!!!

had a reel funny one this morning, comms fail, so ARC calls site, no answer/busy, so calls the keyholders, but low and behold, when we moved our comms from one ARC to another they mixed up the keyholder list, and the keyholder for one of the sites competitors got the call!!!!! oh now that was an interesting conversation (sorry bloody funny conversation!!!)

Oasis

right, back to doing a proposal for another new client, for his new building, and i am up against aunt daisy again! lets hope that he sees a bit of reason and does not go with the national and has our firm do the install, heres hoping anyway.

alterEGo

sorry mate i do go off on one now and again, i think its due to seeing so many idiotic mistakes, bad installs, nationals shafting customers all over the place etc etc.

all we try to do, is do a good job, for a decent price and ensure the false alarm rate is down !!!!

had a reel funny one this morning, comms fail, so ARC calls site, no answer/busy, so calls the keyholders, but low and behold, when we moved our comms from one ARC to another they mixed up the keyholder list, and the keyholder for one of the sites competitors got the call!!!!! oh now that was an interesting conversation (sorry bloody funny conversation!!!)

Oasis

right, back to doing a proposal for another new client, for his new building, and i am up against aunt daisy again! lets hope that he sees a bit of reason and does not go with the national and has our firm do the install, heres hoping anyway.

Don't be sorry, makes me laugh :lol:

ta muchly oXo !!!!

yep i ride a harley, have done for years, but i have had a few jap bikes as well,

my last one (sorry 2) were XRJ1300. loverly bike to ride, but far to quiet for me (and my neighbours!).

yep and i am over 6 foot and around 18 stone (in full english that is) and i belong to an outlaw club as well!

its rather funny when one of my customers saw me in the the Seven Sisters Road buying a paper in full colours!

it was an interesting conversation! in a good way!

Oasis

and i hate Aunt Daisy alarms (unless i am taking them over).

ta muchly oXo !!!!

yep i ride a harley, have done for years, but i have had a few jap bikes as well,

my last one (sorry 2) were XRJ1300. loverly bike to ride, but far to quiet for me (and my neighbours!).

yep and i am over 6 foot and around 18 stone (in full english that is) and i belong to an outlaw club as well!

its rather funny when one of my customers saw me in the the Seven Sisters Road buying a paper in full colours!

it was an interesting conversation! in a good way!

Oasis

and i hate Aunt Daisy alarms (unless i am taking them over).

Hi Oasis and welcome.

We should realy get on well.

I ride a lambretta TV200 fully chromed (but only to meets)

Im normal height about 5' 7'' and about 11 1/2 stone wet through

Harrington and loafers wouldnt draw much attention anywhere in the world.

I like the ADT profile

Jef

Customers!

J B eye

your on a bike, thats what matters!

it doesnt matter to me what you ride, or what you wear when you ride, we are all individuals.

i will stop and help any biker thats on the side of the road, but sometimes i do get some funny looks from the scooter riders when i stop th !! you some times have to explain that its not hte 60`s and the mod and rocker thing is just plain daft!

yep Aunt Daisy alarms you gotta love em !!!

Oasis

Just popped in to have a look.

But I have a great Aunty Daisy picture I took today, so bare with me for a while and I`ll post it.

And yes, if you use 2 wheels your a biker. I have ridden every thing from a Giralla ( Spelt wrong) 50cc to a 1400cc. So what, they are two wheels and as Oasis says you stop and assist others. No question.

Shame car drivers are not so considerate.

Got to go, ex wifes grandads just died and other than getting her some cash I need to tell another (EX) family member...............win double or what!

But he was a biker so he knows the score, you die, you go to bike heaven. Don`t grieve, they are racing around drunk as skunks and having a right giggle.

Ahmen.

AREMEN?

Hooolllllllllllllllllllly fook that corner came up fasttttttttttttttttttt

Archived