Security Installer Community

Daft Question ?

MrHappy

check out the link.......  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is having the security features of your betting shop listed online a good idea ?

why do we do what we do?

yes thats it, we are here to specify, supply, fit and maintain effective security systems that are fitted to the relevant standards and will do the job

properly!!!!

i have just returned from a site that has a G2 12 linked with RedCare and a graded PSU all the paperwork etc, the psu fault connections are actually spared out!!! and the engineer has filled out the paperwork to show this!!!!

i pointed out three things the surverour missed,

1 x external leading door to back yard, no contact

1 x external door leading to party hallway, no contact

1 x detector obstructed by a glass screen!!!

there are so many others, but it does not matter its fitted by a rather large national with yellow boxes!!

well not any more, they are moving to a new unit in the next two months and we are doing the job right!!!

i get so sick of hoing to sites that are so called pro fitments, only to finbd so many faults and failures that are so basic a 1st year trainee would not do (well some anyway)

Oasis

and this so called ARC above, joke or what !!!

you gotta love the HUD!!! single push, BEHAVE!!

I would think so, no false alarm management is there.

If wanted I to throw all the standards into the bin & do monitoring wilst giving ACPO the finger, I still have the common sense to use anti code...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Yes but then you may have to charge for that as its an increased work load. I dont think they service them so its a fit it and just run the arc bit. Less work the arc has to do the better id of thought

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Less work the arc has to do the better id of thought

stops the mongs from setting it off twice a day, if "Happy's "Slap Dash Monitoring" ever goes live, rem reset would be via reveune sharing tel no.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived