Security Installer Community

Help Me Pull The Wireless Trigger; Enforcer Vs Premier 48

RC944

Hey,

Forgive me mods if I am not allowed to post a link to these guys not sure if you are in the electrical trade or not OP if you are you can purchase from these guys they do all makes and models of alarm panels.

http://www.esdsec.co.uk

We use them for our purchases.

Just a word about the enforcer, be careful where you buy the enforcer from as a friend of mine sells security products to the public via an ecommerce website and had Pyronix on the phone telling him to take the enforcer off the web as they don't want it sold to joe blogs just the traders market. I spoke to Gary my area man and he advised me that they did not want it getting online and are trying to call all people to get it off.

I would be surprised if any manufacturer tried to manage the supply of kit, they may sing the song but more than likely don't give a flying where/who it's sold.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I would be surprised if any manufacturer tried to manage the supply of kit, they may sing the song but more than likely don't give a flying where/who it's sold.

There's more to the story than been told. ;)

Hey,

Forgive me mods if I am not allowed to post a link to these guys not sure if you are in the electrical trade or not OP if you are you can purchase from these guys they do all makes and models of alarm panels.

http://www.esdsec.co.uk

We use them for our purchases.

Just a word about the enforcer, be careful where you buy the enforcer from as a friend of mine sells security products to the public via an ecommerce website and had Pyronix on the phone telling him to take the enforcer off the web as they don't want it sold to joe blogs just the traders market. I spoke to Gary my area man and he advised me that they did not want it getting online and are trying to call all people to get it off.

yep tried but trade only! it has been hard to get hold of the gear as an end user but in the end ive found a few places so should be okay... i can see why the manus want to control distribution via the installers but an internet based retailer is shifting a lot of gear and he buys it from a wholesaler then i wonder what they can do... pull the account from the wholesaler?

yep tried but trade only! it has been hard to get hold of the gear as an end user but in the end ive found a few places so should be okay... i can see why the manus want to control distribution via the installers but an internet based retailer is shifting a lot of gear and he buys it from a wholesaler then i wonder what they can do... pull the account from the wholesaler?

Just because they're on the internet doesn't mean they are shifting a lot of gear. That's what they want you to think.

yep tried but trade only! it has been hard to get hold of the gear as an end user

Really ? a few clicks of the mouse & unless its bespoke kit its all there within a few pounds of my quoted price....

i can see why the manus want to control distribution via the installers

most stuff is shifted by wholesalers who will happily sell kit to anyone who darkens their door, whilst the product manufacturer may tell installers they don't want their kit sold to the none trade, I reckon if poundstretcher made the right offer your "high end" wirleless alarm would be on stand next to the pick & mix sweeties

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived