Security Installer Community

Help Me Pull The Wireless Trigger; Enforcer Vs Premier 48

RC944

There are many people selling our equipment, some we know some we don't. Wholesalers buy from each other, and in the case of web purchases i suspect in some caseshold no stock, and have no overheads, i can only recommend the bonafide trade suppliers who we have relationships with, and i would expect them not to sell to the public. I am afraid you will need to make your own choice regarding the purchase, and if you pay by credit card or paypal you are covered anyway.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Really ? a few clicks of the mouse & unless its bespoke kit its all there within a few pounds of my quoted price.... most stuff is shifted by wholesalers who will happily sell kit to anyone who darkens their door, whilst the product manufacturer may tell installers they don't want their kit sold to the none trade, I reckon if poundstretcher made the right offer your "high end" wirleless alarm would be on stand next to the pick & mix sweeties

LOL, but true

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Really ? a few clicks of the mouse & unless its bespoke kit its all there within a few pounds of my quoted price....

most stuff is shifted by wholesalers who will happily sell kit to anyone who darkens their door, whilst the product manufacturer may tell installers they don't want their kit sold to the none trade, I reckon if poundstretcher made the right offer your "high end" wirleless alarm would be on stand next to the pick & mix sweeties

Im pleased that my panel manufacturer apears outwardly to be pro active in attempting to disuade this

Customers!

Im pleased that my panel manufacturer apears outwardly to be pro active in attempting to disuade this

Yes, I recall purchasing the early euro's using a direct account...I moved away when they went into into distribution after waiting an an awful long time from them to produce downloading software.

From an economic I belive I would say money by moving to their wired / radio products, however then I end up with a further fragmentation of what kit we have on the books

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived