Security Installer Community

Help Me Pull The Wireless Trigger; Enforcer Vs Premier 48

RC944

Go for the texecom - at least if it goes wrong there are 100's of local sparkies who can help you out..

(only a dig because I can see Adrian reading this post)...

If I am honest I would sing the enforcer all day long installed at least 25 of these now and not one problem since installation no call backs.

Last year had the problem with keyfob's but tech were good to sort it out oh and have had 1 DOA control panel on installation.

But I have just been reading up on the texe and I am defo going to purchase one to play with - detector wise they have far more than the enforcer too but then the enforcer is still new and I agree the idiot that designed the door contacts needs shooting.

If I am honest I would sing the enforcer all day long installed at least 25 of these now and not one problem since installation no call backs.

Really??? Are you sure you're actually learning the devices on!

We've put in around the same and had nothing but headaches.

hahaha of course!

yeah no problems at all, I only install them for domestic's though, which I am sure you are only too.

Domestic 2X only - we've had problems with fobs, software, batteries, contacts - will not fit any more.

well gents it looks like im going to get the premier and am shatting my pants re installation... we've only just had the house decorated and carpet laid but needs must!

im struggling to get what looks like a reputable firm to buy one from though

i called texe and they gave me the number of a local wf electrical!

i see an outfit on the interweb called cts direct but they also have at least one other website but i get nervous buying things online unless its from a firm i know!

Archived