Security Installer Community

Help Me Pull The Wireless Trigger; Enforcer Vs Premier 48

RC944

i cant see prices unless i have an account. i cant open an account unless i have a company that is incorporated etc.

Good.

Why is Adrian always reading the same posts I want to make comments about Texecom on??

Adrian ive called your customer services folk to understand whether the outfit im buying from is kosher... im weary about buying from them only because they have a pants website but they are about 10-20% cheaper than the competition and for kit that costs over 700 it starts to make a difference...

also, i was told that the dualtech wireless PIR for the ricochet has no imminent release date is this true?

• 2 weeks later...

What was the answer you were given?

ill leave that to your imagination but to balance it out one retailer that has been cited within this thread was also not known to your firm... in any event given that neither are large scale wholesalers im not surprised

ill leave that to your imagination but to balance it out one retailer that has been cited within this thread was also not known to your firm... in any event given that neither are large scale wholesalers im not surprised

I don't quite understand this reply?

Archived