Security Installer Community

Help Me Pull The Wireless Trigger; Enforcer Vs Premier 48

RC944

thanks to everyone's input so far in helping me on my self install crusade i have narrowed the choice to the above 2 - would love to hear your 2 cents worth on the following:

1. which one and why?

2. as an end user its harder to get the pyronix kit than the texe kit - why is this and where should i buy it?

I like the pyronix for the full wireless inc bell but i like the look of the texe gear more esp the door contacts not being built like bricks! i also not really overly concerned about the differences in running costs but would really want to know if there are any major differences that ive not caught already!

im kinda torn so hoping to get some final insights or recommendations!

Texecom Premier is MILES better than Enforcer

In my eyes the Enforcer is just a cheap (and slightly nasty) wireless domestic panel

You will not regret fitting a Premier

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Texecom Premier is MILES better than Enforcer

In my eyes the Enforcer is just a cheap (and slightly nasty) wireless domestic panel

You will not regret fitting a Premier

any chance you can expand - there's quite a lot of good press on the enforcer here which was swaying me towards it to be honest! im not sure the price difference is that significant either but could be wrong

Cant argue with that

for some reason i thought you rated the enforcer?

I do rate it, it's our biggest seller and generates decent income for us, we only do domestics.

If it can be hard wired and the customer is happy for it to be hard wired, we wire it, it is and always will be the best option.

If a customer doesn't want wired or it can't be wired and they only want to spend Enforcer money, they get an Enforcer.

If they are willing to pay more, they get a better wireless system, like the Texecom.

If they don't want to pay Enforcer money they can piss off down to Argos and buy a Yale and have a go themselves. There was a knob on here one time

that swore by Yale stuff, nothing like it, and no-one could tell him any different. Everyone has different preferences and different experiences with different kit.

We can only try to point in the right direction and here is my pennys worth.

If you can afford to have it wired, get a pro in and get it wired, it's best.

If you can afford the Texecom, get the Texecom, but you will have to hard wire the bell and RKP.

If you can only afford the Enforcer, get the Enforcer, in my experience (and I can only speak for myself) it does what it says on the box.

If you still can't make up your mind, piss off down to Argos.

Rant over !

If it does happen to be the enforcer, the basic installation is simple enough. Connect power and tel line and enroll the sensors, bell box and fobs. After that if you are stuck pm me and i will help you out. I can even dial into the panel and set it up for you.

Texecom Premier is a professional panel and will do more than you will need. It's Ricohchet wireless mesh system is a lot more robust than the Enforcers.

Here are the issues I have found with the Enforcer

1) Faulty fobs, this was apparently sorted last year however we have had a few this year

2) Panel Tamper Switch, any distortion in the wall and the switch will not sit properly

3) Contacts, they were clearly designed by someone who has no common sense

Hey Ho, Lets Go

The premier is a far more powerful and flexible system. Its a higher end product than the enforcer.

However you cant directly compare the 2. They are different animals.

I would prefer a wired bell and a wired keypad anyway, imo go for the premier.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived