Security Installer Community

Gamma 7

andy1979

tat imo, no different to b&q specials at premium prices.

For those prices of the complete kit,, you could have one professionally installed by an nsi/ssaib co. That includes piece of mind, warranty & insurance approved graded system.

• 1 year later...
Hi,

Firstly I am not sure if I can reply as we are the seller of the alarm system, hence I am not trying to hide behind a user name or email address. If this is not allowed please remove this reply (I am sorry if this is the case).

The reason there were not many reviews is that the system was new to the UK. We only released it in October 2011. Prior to this is has been sold in Germany for around 3 years. The company that manufacture this alarm have made them for 20 years, however the Gamma7 is the latest release of advanced system.

The systems are the most advanced systems we have seen and I assure you there is nothing in B&Q like this alarm, in either feature or quality. They are not made in China either, but having said this most of the alarms you install nowa days are made in China. All the big brand suppliers do is add a device to a box and then state made in the UK, or you will find that they say made in PRC (peoples republic of China)

Feel free to contact us and see how they work before calling it cheap Chinese tat, and please be aware we sell around 20-60 systems a week and to date not a single alarm has been returned by a customer, most issues reported by customers are that they misunderstand what it can do due to the fact there are so many clever options.

Without sounding rude or sarcastic we have a number of installers around the country in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Cyprus and Portugal who buy from us on a weekly and monthly basis, rather than knock a product you have not seen or held in your hands try installing one and see how simple and advanced they are and actually make money installing them...

Once again please remove this reply if as the supplier of the product I am not allowed to defend it

Hi,

Firstly I am not sure if I can reply as we are the seller of the alarm system, hence I am not trying to hide behind a user name or email address. If this is not allowed please remove this reply (I am sorry if this is the case).

The reason there were not many reviews is that the system was new to the UK. We only released it in October 2011. Prior to this is has been sold in Germany for around 3 years. The company that manufacture this alarm have made them for 20 years, however the Gamma7 is the latest release of advanced system.

The systems are the most advanced systems we have seen and I assure you there is nothing in B&Q like this alarm, in either feature or quality. They are not made in China either, but having said this most of the alarms you install nowa days are made in China. All the big brand suppliers do is add a device to a box and then state made in the UK, or you will find that they say made in PRC (peoples republic of China)

Feel free to contact us and see how they work before calling it cheap Chinese tat, and please be aware we sell around 20-60 systems a week and to date not a single alarm has been returned by a customer, most issues reported by customers are that they misunderstand what it can do due to the fact there are so many clever options.

Without sounding rude or sarcastic we have a number of installers around the country in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Cyprus and Portugal who buy from us on a weekly and monthly basis, rather than knock a product you have not seen or held in your hands try installing one and see how simple and advanced they are and actually make money installing them...

Once again please remove this reply if as the supplier of the product I am not allowed to defend it

Not at all, you are more than welcome to put your side of things and encourage you to do so. Although it is mainly an installer forum there are manufacturers of kit who regularly post here. Just because you sell a couple of hundred of them a month is no testimonal. B&Q sell thousands of their toy town products with little complaint but we wouldn't suggest that was a sign of the quality. That said this is a perfect platform to address some of your target market so please tell us more about it. Usual questions such as is it EN approved, what grade, is it 2 way radio etc are common questions.

Edited by matthew.brough

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Not at all. Anyone is free to defend or post what they feel. As long as its not spam then ill let posts stay.

Thanks for being measured in your response.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

There are usual several telltale signs as to something being made in China and I didn't think this was when I saw the back of the internal siren. The keyfob even looks like a semi-exclusive design. Anyone who has seen the direct-ship-from China wireless tat on ebay, complete with transistor radio style pop up aerials will know what I mean.

My current supplier need not worry, but would be interested to know if it is graded...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands