Security Installer Community

Gloves

RichL

What in gods name have using fingerless gloves got to do with h+e?,are we going to 'claw' someone?-and before someone quips back with a stupid,so called valid reason-what did people do before inventing these new rules and regs-oh and the job title that befits their new job-ffs this is the total pits.

What in gods name have using fingerless gloves got to do with h+e?,are we going to 'claw' someone?-and before someone quips back with a stupid,so called valid reason-what did people do before inventing these new rules and regs-oh and the job title that befits their new job-ffs this is the total pits.

The idea is protection of the hands - and whether it's right/wrong you disagree or agree - it's doesn't matter. If you want work on proper sites then you wear the gloves/glasses etc and get on with it.

And before gloves, they got cut and dirty hands but with gloves you don't get cut and dirty hands - simple.

Tbh I have bought a pair snickers floor laying trousers with the pricey pads as I've got through most of ES range. Must say they are more comfy and I dont have to keep pulling the legs up when kneeling.

ES kit is very good. Just not the cheapest.

I thought only old men pulled their knees up...Oh yeh, thats now me!

I guess this is more likley the type of item Rich is lokking for ?

http://www.engelbert...%3C%2FPageNo%3E

Thats the sort of thing, good site that.

they would be great to wear when fingering

nah, strictly marigolds then.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived