Security Installer Community

Crime Stats: House Burglaries Increase By 14%

im with itesecurity on this one!

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

yes well norman you didnt loose your best friend to it 2 years ago i take it then! unlike me!!

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

yes well norman you didnt loose your best friend to it 2 years ago i take it then! unlike me!!

I lost my father in law 2 years ago and my mother in-law has had both breasts removed, my wife (because both her parents have had Cancer) and my daughter are both high risk. In my direct family I have lost an uncle and a cousin, my cousin just three years ago his mum my Aunt is still alive (Nobody should have to bury their children) its life you can't avoid it, and talking about it changes nothing.

Id lay money that everyone you speak to has been effected by Cancer

Whenever I think about the people I've lost over the years I always have happy memories. Life goes on I hope it will go on long after I've left and I hope those I leave behind have happy memories of my life

I'm lucky, I don't have friends.

harden up

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

ffs, get a room.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived