Security Installer Community

Roller Shutter 1 Or 2 Contacts?

progear

A skilled installer does not use this method.

Self drilling screws are best for roller shutter magnets.

Amps do you only do install or service as well ? Many a time I've had to bolt through due to magnets being knocked off by numpty forklift drivers etc. can get to the stage where the shutter resembles a dart board with amount of different screw holes they end up with. Skilled installers are just that .... They install and never return to fix problems

A skilled installer does not use this method.

Self drilling screws are best for roller shutter magnets.

Amps do you only do install or service as well ? Many a time I've had to bolt through due to magnets being knocked off by numpty forklift drivers etc. can get to the stage where the shutter resembles a dart board with amount of different screw holes they end up with. Skilled installers are just that .... They install and never return to fix problems

depends on the shutter,were talking the thin alli with insulation between skins here i take it,

iirc beams at still under bs not en yet under pd. The argument is a g3 device needs rear tamper and i dont know of one with a back tamper. Ade is better on regs in his head than me, id need to look at current pd

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

iirc beams at still under bs not en yet under pd. The argument is a g3 device needs rear tamper and i dont know of one with a back tamper. Ade is better on regs in his head than me, id need to look at current pd

self cert was a thread wasnt it 

Your losing me now chaps..The last time I used self cert was when I had a few days off from the factory many years ago. I would need to check but Pulnix, Takex have rear tamper. Concrete posts are O.K. for that but there is a tendency to see them shattered by over exuberant drivers of rather heavy vehicles probably. I still fail to see why actives cannot be used on the external wall of a property since this in itself representing external protection self evidently may well prevent damage, theft and so on at the actual property. The reg is probably something to do with alarm confirm.. am I getting warmer ?  

The newer type electronic shutters that have the rubber seal at the bottom and thin Ali with what looks like hard foam in between the inner and outer skins

the rubber seal causes more problems than enough the other ends up bolted i agree