Security Installer Community

Roller Shutter 1 Or 2 Contacts?

progear

I'd go with you on that one goncall. But back to the external beam regs, If the roller shutter is not protruding onto a public highway (space etc.) and is on enclosed private land wouldn't it be better to 'catch' the intruder before he decides to demolish the roller shutter ? What are the regs on this ?

I'd go with you on that one goncall. But back to the external beam regs, If the roller shutter is not protruding onto a public highway (space etc.) and is on enclosed private land wouldn't it be better to 'catch' the intruder before he decides to demolish the roller shutter ? What are the regs on this ?

Simple, the detection must be inside the supervised premises as defined in the standards.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

dont know off hand but external protection signalled on a different channel from memory 

you cant have devices outside the perimeter.

Also i insist on bolts as self tapping fitting over the years work loose and come off. Bolts show damage etc and hold on longer

dont know off hand but external protection signalled on a different channel from memory 

You could do this but you cant have it as part of the confirm process

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

also is there such a thing as a graded active beam??

On a few compounds we do,  seperate group, keyholder only. Ive even got one running optex rednets on seperate channels per beam. Works well

Edited by 9651