Security Installer Community

Bell Box Screen Printing

Hello All,

I'm in the process of setting up my own security installation company. I have read recent posts about the topic of bell box printing offered by most major product manufacturers. Although, having visited alot of the websites there seems to be no screen printing facilty actually advertised on there sites. I am keen to use the texecom range (either the odyssey 2 or 5), or possibly the CQR range (either the cequra or ultima). Have any of you fitted any of these and do they seem like good products? cheers

We use the gardtec XS3D and they print the bell lids.

We also have used the Elmedene Quartz range and purchased them through Norbain.

Both are good bells.

I'll have a look at them, cheers. What about the printing side of things, any ideas?? Do you know of anywhere that prints bells independantly??

Just got my latest batch of screen printed Pyronix Deltabell covers this week, minimum order is 40. Cant post price on here but cheaper than you would think. Cheapest option for me so far. Get a quote from your supplier, you will be pleasantly suprised,

Just got my latest batch of screen printed Pyronix Deltabell covers this week, minimum order is 40. Cant post price on here but cheaper than you would think. Cheapest option for me so far. Get a quote from your supplier, you will be pleasantly suprised,

I believe we get Pyronix Belle's done by the 40's, been using them for years.

Archived